JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Phillip: 8/15/2014 8:00:49 PM

Well shiiid. I'm suspended from xbox live. AMA

So that happened. I got home and read the email regarding my 2 week suspension. I won't be able to play until the 29th. Fek yhu Mikrosof! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸 AMA motherflooders! EDIT: My bio before they suspended me: [spoiler]•Pop Quiz Ńiqqa If 2 bishes take 5 minutes to send Phillip a hate message containing at least 15 characters of bullshna, how many fuqś would Phillip give by the time he deletes both messages one minute later? Answer at bottom of Bio. Zero. [/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I guess because you bypassed the filter it's [i]kind of[/i] bad, but not really. Microsoft is honestly really childish with their policies. They warn that the online experience isn't rated, or whatever, but they still ban people for this shit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • You must be a repeat offender to get 2 weeks for that.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • lulz
        Add more answer options

• "Fuc­k you, Microsoft for enforcing the simple rules I wasn't able to follow!"
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Jay
          Jay

Back once again - old

[quote]So.. What did your bio/motto have?[/quote]
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • What did you do? XD
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [quote][quote]So.. What did your bio/motto have?[/quote][/quote]
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • So.. What did your bio/motto have?
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Maybe next time you should remember nobody gives a -blam!- what ur motto is before u put stupid shit in there
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by Sleepy Bio: 8/15/2014 7:34:56 PM
                    Sleepy Bio
                    Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - old

I just checked your profile. Nothing on it is bad. Maybe your "#badteamates" quote? Or that your bio says "Code of Conduct"? [spoiler]I'm using my Xbox App to check. :3[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Yeah. Ok.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        randomrosso
                        randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

And I don't know why you ever would lie to me Like I'm a little untrusting When I think the truth is gonna hurt you
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • you're running on 3% battery
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Edited by Forum Shark: 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM
                            One of my friends' mottos is just "Eat chips and jerk it" and he hasn't gotten banned yet. What the hell did you have?
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • What was it this time, Phillip? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • At least it's not like a 2 month suspension now you can go out and meet a pretty girl
                                Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
                                Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - old

Heehee. That's sucks. No more game nights. :c
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Charge your goddamn phone.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • lel
                                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.