JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Bill the Cabal: 8/15/2014 3:30:35 PM

The Last Straw

BUNGIE! You run out ghost editions, nerf the interceptor, tease us with a month of waiting, wipe our guardians, announce one zone per planet, and now no competitive PvP, but I stuck with you, until now because Bungie... Why... Why... WHY DON'T YOU LET ME LET ME SELL ACTUAL CABAL KABOBS IN GAME! PRE!!!! ORDER!!!! CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ha, not really you guys will take all my money and it'll be worth it, can't wait.)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No competitive pvp? Are you high?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by camz930: 8/19/2014 2:05:03 AM
    If you have ran out of straws then I can show you the pleasure of drinking without! There are some nice,non race prejudice bars down in the city that are just perfect. The beer is cold,the atmosphere rowdy and there's plenty of opportunities to start a brawl. I'll even buy you a pint. And there's a strip club not to far from there.
    Add more answer options

• The last straw? No.. I have plenty of them here, are you out of straws? If so I could send you a few, I know how annoying it is to want to enjoy a tasty beverage but not being able to find a straw. I suppose they are more important to your race because of your huge armor suits, using a straw is probably the only way you can take a break during the hot martian summer and cool off. Though i only think I have around 18 or so straws that would be long enough to allow you to enjoy a nice cold refreshing beverage while you are wearing your armor.
    Add more answer options

• You are the only cabal that I like,Bill.
    Add more answer options

• I knew you would still pay..... Plus if you aren't here who will champion Cabal Equal Rights movements when Guardians start putting the hurt on them?
    Add more answer options

• May I have the last straw?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Why am I imagining you and bob watching us behind some bushes shove cabal kabobs into our mouths.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Cabal Kabobs lol
        Add more answer options

• Edited by kotonk: 8/18/2014 6:00:12 PM
        Wait. Are the kabobs made of actual cabal meat (ugh), or is Cabal the brand name or type of kabob? That would kind of be a big purchase point for me.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • The interceptor had to be nerfed. It was a necessary evil.
          Add more answer options

• What ? An enemy inside the game is going to buy the game and play as a guardian ? Gameception ., Mind blown.
          Add more answer options

• indeed
          Add more answer options

• Well. That's gonna be a shirt I make.
          Add more answer options

• Where was this announcement of one zone per planet?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Taylorium : 8/17/2014 10:19:51 PM
            Is it too much to ask for an npc cabal in the tower selling kabobs
            Add more answer options

• Actually Bob. I'll take one with a funnel cake! :-) (they kinda do sound tastey!)
            Add more answer options

• Can I get one of those kabobs?
            Add more answer options

• Hey Bill, I have a question for you. What is this?
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Are they kosher Cabal Kabobs? Plus what about your mustard choices?
              Add more answer options

• Why would you sell your own kinds meat? Are the cabal perhaps cannibalistic? ca----bal -> get it?
              Add more answer options

12 Replies
              • Bill! Hi Bill! I'll help you petition the Tower government if you show me all the weaknesses of Cabal armor.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • desticles like you is mainly why the game is shlt
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • This basically sums up the forum trolls.
                    Add more answer options

• Bungie is reminding me of Microsoft before the release of the xbox one.... just one mistake after another.......
                    Add more answer options

10 Replies
                    • Wait until you see HEROBRINE!!! http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67430264/0/0
                      Add more answer options

8 Replies
                      • Well at least you still have your straw :/
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.