JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Vault Tec: 8/21/2014 10:45:08 PM

What do you do?

I've been curious to know what it is that everyone here does for work when they are not impatiently waiting for Destiny. Feel like sharing? I work for a power utility as an apprentice lineman in Florida. We construct new pole lines, repair/replace/restore power outages, work on a 7620v/13.2kv/23kv system, and generally save the world and hear cha-ching whenever it rains. Let me add a thanks to everyone who participated! Today (8/21/14) is my birthday. Today, I finally had a topic reach 1000+ posts! Thank you Bungie community for a pretty cool bday present. :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I bus tables and tip fedoras
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm a grease monkey
    Add more answer options

• I drink up all of DogFartsPopTarts' wine.
    Add more answer options

• I own a winery
    Add more answer options

• On an unrelated note, does anyone else boot up the beta just to listen to the music while you clean or do whatever? Because, I do that... so, just trying to scale my withdrawal symptoms. Don't judge me.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • House spouse.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • EMS training and full time work.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Edited by ElCochiloc00: 8/21/2014 4:00:17 PM
          Airplane pilot, well student pilot just 70 hours more and I'll finish my career, I live in Mexico
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Wireless Tech Support
            Add more answer options

• Law Enforcement Cheers!
            Add more answer options

• Edited by SalineDrip: 8/21/2014 11:43:05 AM
            I work at chippendale male stripper friday-saturday. Sundays I'm a giggalo for my clients I meet in the strip club. Mon, Tues, wen, I work at game stop picking up all the fat insecure women that walk in buying care bear MMOs. I'm off on Thursday
            Add more answer options

• I manage a pet store, and own my own aquarium design and full service maintenance company.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I'm a qualified teacher but During my degree i realised teaching is shit. I'm a qualified outdoor activities instructor but Cba to do that anymore after 5 years. Qualified lifeguard but That's boring sweaty and hard to maintain. So I work in a bookies for minimum wage until I decide what i want to do with my life. Yea i kinda fail at life
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • School teacher. Most of your worst nightmares.
                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                • Drive a beer truck during the day and school by night!
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I work for nordstrom selling super expensive shoes to crazy rich twats.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • I am a trainee Accountant, 2 years into the job and (surprisingly for some) loving it. I'm also head of I.T. and Business reporting where I work. Got plenty to tie me over until launch.
                      Add more answer options

• General Manager of a whiskey bar in downtown Oklahoma City.
                      Add more answer options

• [quote]I've been curious to know what it is that everyone here does for work when they are not impatiently waiting for Destiny. Feel like sharing? I work for a power utility as an apprentice lineman in Florida. We construct new pole lines, repair/replace/restore power outages, work on a 7620v/13.2kv/23kv system, and generally save the world and hear cha-ching whenever it rains.[/quote] I am a CEO of all strip clubs
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I'm in the Navy as a nuclear electrician. Currently teaching the next group of nuclear operators.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • I'm a stock filler in a supermarket. i work nights on weekends, murder to the brain but the night pay is good and i have more than i need to survive. i have no plans to change my job, i need not aspire to anything better i get enough to live on thats good enough for me .. i lack dreams ..
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • Police officer. Permanent midnight shifts with mon & tues off. When I'm not doing that, I'm taking care of my two little ones (6 & 1) since te wife works daylight. When I'm not doing either of those, I remodel my house one room at a time. And I still find a few hours a day to play!
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by CptWootyDoo: 8/21/2014 1:36:12 AM
                            I'm an Engineer for a steel corporation in Alabama. I also have my paramedic license for a little side work.
                            Add more answer options

• Active duty Marine. Electronics maintenance technician. I fix computers and crap. Some SATCOM experience too. Mostly just sitting on my ass trying to find busy work as of late though...
                            Add more answer options

• Borderline alcoholic :)
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I write virtualization software :)
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.