JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Jonah Flex: 8/15/2014 7:21:58 PM

New Destiny teaser/second subclasses in action!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyopXs5vCMU Subclasses in action so feel free to comment and let me know what you think. This should also hold you guys over for awhile so enjoy and if you need a Titan on your fireteam feel free to add me on the ps4 my psn is Jonah_flex. Edit: If pvp isn't your thing then checkout the new Mars trailer. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkv74QxryUI&feature=youtu.be
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What was that orb that came from the sun singer? It didn't look like a grenade lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • I'm not sure if anyone else saw it, but that sunsinger class's melee is ranged while in super form. Like, he shoots balls of fire from his hand. it was at 0:15. That was awesome. Also, those ranged arc blade kills were a bit eye-opening.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • Did that Hunter just throw his arc blade? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Oh wow, wasn't expecting the Bladedancer's "Razor's Edge" to do that. I got the impression it was an AoE. It's nice to see some versatility from a super. Arcblade has quite a lot actually.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • That fools says it's bad because a level 4 can kill a level 10. He is a complete idiot as if that isn't possible in any other game.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Anyone notice that the blade dancers super recharged when she killed someone with melee, but did not when using the distance blade? The warlock did not use his grenades up when using his super so it looked as if he had a second one or could continue to throw them. When he used melee it did use up his ability.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Edited by The wolfpack of1: 8/17/2014 4:04:35 PM
                I like how they showed like three different ways to kill someone in the interceptor. They probably did that to show the crybaby nerfers that it isn't the most invincible thing in the game. The tanks in the halo games were WWWAAAYYYY stronger. Now this equivalent revenant is being nerfed.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • can someone comment on this so I can find and watch this after work?
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • ...But no footage of the Titan Defender...they are being awfully coy about that subclass. And that's the one I'm going for. Because when it hits the fan, the fans going to hit my shield.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Did that wl shoot a fire bomb...? Sunsinger never looked so good and that blink was way farther than I thought it would be
                      Add more answer options

10 Replies
                      • Great look at all the second subclasses! The Hunter's Bladedancer looks the best to me. I'm still gonna be a Titan with my Striker.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Cool video!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Umm do we only get two subclasses? Nd how do i go to the mailsack
                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                            • Awesome stuff, lots of stuff to take from some of those clips of multiplayer. Excited to play it's going to be pretty epic.
                              Add more answer options

• Already posted this.... like as soon as it came out.
                              Add more answer options

• OMG BUNGIEEEEEE.........WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SOUL RIGHT NOW.......9/9 GET HERE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • The Bladedancer sub class looks sick :)
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • 0:45 in the Mars trailer... that Ward of Dawn is sick! I thought it was just a dome, but I love that its a sphere if the landscape allows for it.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • Just proves Warlocks r the best in the west B)
                                    Add more answer options

10 Replies
                                    • OMG thank you for sharing that.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • For that first vid, awesome! But dissapointed at the lack of Ward of Dawn from the Defender, the subclass ill choose.
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • I did not want that trailer to end, I am addicted 100% I load the beta fall asleep to the menu music give it a try.
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Edited by MonsterBoy2213: 8/15/2014 5:17:22 PM
                                            Mama always said "never run with sharp objects," she never said anything about dancing with them. 
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              Buzzkiller
                                              Buzzkiller

Ehrmagherd - 7/23/2016 2:02:25 AM

Oh my god. Whatever that Hunter did I WANT!
                                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                              • Warlock helmet op
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                • I think I've been fully convinced. Warlock!
                                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  You are not allowed to view this content.