JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Farttrash

Edited by Fartmonkey: 2/5/2015 8:26:23 PM

ooooo

Styhhjjj
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you love someone, let them go. Or chain them up in your basement, whatever floats your boat.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Is this about your cat running away?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Razoron333: 8/14/2014 8:10:14 AM
        But what is she loves someone else or has no affection like that towards anyone?
        Add more answer options

• Sometimes.. It's just not meant to be man. I'm not about giving up nor will I ever be but there comes a point where what you think is a chance or a sign is just another mistake waiting to happen. It's at that point you have to step back before you do something you can never take back and you just have to... Let her go, if it was meant to be she'll come back and if it's not then you just have to pick up what's left of your heart and move on because life.. Life doesn't stop for you. [i]People[/i] don't stop for you. If there's one thing you can't give up on its life. [i]Life[/i] is worth living with or without her and who knows, one day you may find someone that can mend your broken heart and maybe even make it whole again. [spoiler]I feel cheesy now :p[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I am no King but I am no Pawn For I have lost the throne one day at dawn I disrespected as a ruler And as the day became bluer I realized that I haven't lost the fight For on that night, I became Knight
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Theres a difference between love and codependency, my friend. You see, codependency likes to hide itself in a heart shaped box.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • [quote]Don't let her go[/quote]Don't [i]ever[/i] let her go... Send me out... [i]With a bang....[/i]
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Sure... try your hardest to get her back but if she is unresponsive... take a step back and walk away, you can find another... we are not beautiful unique snoflakes... another girl just like her is around the corner...
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Story of my life
                  Add more answer options

• Petition to put this in the OP.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Esk1moWarfare: 11/5/2014 2:13:38 PM
                  [quote]You see her and she's in your sights but she is out of reach then she is gone.[/quote] Stalk much? Lol #Gurglesexcitedley
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Send you out with a bang?
                    Add more answer options

• False let her go if you don't she will only hurt you again trust me on this one and it will hurt worse the next time around
                    Add more answer options

• God shut up already
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • [quote] You marry only to divorce later on in life all that money you used on her. All that love thrown away. [/quote] I thought you were 16!!!!![spoiler]*hugs monkey*[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • if she don't love you, you gotta get over it bae
                        Add more answer options

• I ate duck for the first time today. I think its nasty.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Let her goooo Let her goooo Just accept that she was a hoooo
                          Add more answer options

6 Replies
                          • Why is shit like this romanticized? The bitch can come after me not the other way around. Beetle don't play no shit.
                            Add more answer options

• Aren't you like 14? That's also not the way to go in a lot of cases.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Some things ain't meant to be, even if you convince yourself they are
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Gurg-ump [spoiler]I didn't want to bump this[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

• Inspired by DieselRose.
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Wow Op that's deep I am still searching for that special someone Not every girl is interested in a military man
                                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                  • I tried that and it doesn't work. Girls should be the one chasing.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • You're the piece of me that I didn't need need if our love is
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.