JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/13/2014 11:58:52 PM

Epic Destiny Superman Punch Glitch

Not even sure what happened. I cover Destiny content by the way so make sure to check out the rest of the channel if you feel like it. Peace.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/16/2014 12:42:27 AM
    It's called collision damage. I hurt myself by jumping into a ceiling in this game once or hopping off my sparrow and flying into a wall. I love it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Stop bumping your own thread. Seriously.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Edited by Cyclox: 8/15/2014 1:07:11 PM
        [quote]check out the rest of my channel[/quote] Where'd you get that fishing rod?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • See you guys tommorow!
          Add more answer options

• Bump it!
          Add more answer options

• Bump it!
          Add more answer options

• The rock should have gotten a kill! Lol
          Add more answer options

• I think the rock should have gotten a kill for that
          Add more answer options

14 Replies
          • Lol this was -blam!-1n epic man
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Ok he just got wrecked
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Bump
                Add more answer options

• Bump
                Add more answer options

• FUS RO DAH!
                Add more answer options

13 Replies
                • Dayummmm
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • bubububump
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Bro tip: pls no intro, get straight into the content.
                      Add more answer options

9 Replies
                      • Warlock melee has a knock back ability as long as its fully charged, which is pretty cool to make it a face palm animation
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • It's amazing how far away you can be to get a melee hut in a warlock, whenever I played as Titan or hunter I would die in cqc fights cause I kept thinking I had the range of the warlock . Gonna make it well tough to choose a main character.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • a one minute clip made of a ten second action. Now that is really impressive.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Filler video is the worse.
                              Add more answer options

8 Replies
                              • Love the punch, and hope it says ..... but ... present a fault in the game and you had best prepare for some negative replies. Sad part is none of the negativity will be presented as supported argument. But then again even the community manager will resort to "account not linked" rather than actually defend his position - why should I expect more from others :(
                                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                • Thanks for the support!
                                  Add more answer options

• Thanks guys!
                                  Add more answer options

• You can't beat the Warlock lol this proves it.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • Bump it up! Helps me out a lot!
                                    Add more answer options

• Thanks guys!
                                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.