JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Talon Albatross: 8/14/2014 4:30:33 AM

What's your favorite thing about Destiny so far?

I'm just sick of the trashposting on this forum so here's a simple topic.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love the "Space-age" type thing. To me it feels different to other games. The graphics and the loot system so mainly EVERYTHING!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• that it is a great for teams gaming together. and that there are separate loot system so no one rages that there loot was stolen.
    Add more answer options

• You
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • The ps exclusives, and how butthurt xboners are.
      Add more answer options

• All the single ladies! Heeeeeey pretty ladies!
      Add more answer options

• I like the S, but the whole word is good. Hashbrown - To literal?
      Add more answer options

• The sexy soundtrack, visuals, and sexy characters. Also don't forget the sexy abilities and sexy guns. This game makes me feel sexy basically.
      Add more answer options

• Soundtrack.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • I want to say slick gameplay or powers or loot, but I can't, because the truth is... My favorite thing is jumping. Bounding in smooth arcs across the varied terrain and structures of Old Russia while cutting down fallen is just the bee's tits. Can I get some love from my verticaphilliac guardians?
        Add more answer options

• Deej
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Dancing lol. Dance off to celebrate my successes, no better way to do it. On a more serious note think I will enjoy gear grinding and decrypting unidentified engrams a lot.
          Add more answer options

• The female titan models. The cg butt pls
          Add more answer options

• Everything..... ....seriously [spoiler]._.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Is everything an option?
          Add more answer options

• Favorite: No matchmaking for raids. Most hated: Whiny community.
          Add more answer options

• That it'll be here soon! [spoiler]i needs it[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Bush ninja
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Loot, Tower, Open world, PvP
            Add more answer options

• Salvage game mode
            Add more answer options

• Character, weapon, and armor skill trees
            Add more answer options

• The game.
            Add more answer options

• Everything, from the graphics to the character creation. All of it is fun, and the size of the map in the beta was huge. No complaints from me.
            Add more answer options

• Getting new weapons and armor, and the fact that you don't get new stuff ALL the time. It's a nice balance of getting stuff without the ADD aspect of getting stuff all the time that Borderlands has. The strike was also really fun in the beta and I like the fact that you can see other guardians running around the explore map going about their own business. It gives the game a sense of community.
            Add more answer options

• Playing the moon mission on level 8 or 9 difficulty.
            Add more answer options

• I get to shoot lots of guns at lots of bad guys and customize a character of my choosing and pick and choose skills and play with friends while grinding for loot. A FPS RPG! I'm so in! Now, if only I could customize my hoverbike and ship with internal and external modifications....
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Your mom
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.