JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

Edited by Otthild: 8/14/2014 4:13:33 AM
Otthild

Since I'm single...guys

I'm up for grabs gentlemen. Professional data enter and sword fighter. I make decent money and make my guy come first. Pun intended. I like long walks on normal -blam!-ing beaches and slaying desticles through the night.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Recon Number 54: 8/13/2014 9:36:47 PM
    Shouldn't we wait until the episiotomy heals? I wonder how many members are going to Google that, see your towel rack, and hate on me.
    Add more answer options

48 Replies
    • I don't understand are you hungry are you cold do you need some hotdogs in a blanket [spoiler]red vs blue reference[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Edited by The Milkman: 8/16/2014 1:13:52 AM
      Oh look. A girl posted something. Oh look. Its got 700 replies. Oh look. It's trending. How surprising. *yawns* I'm shocked to the core.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • 700 replies. Nice one Ott.
        Add more answer options

• How is this enduring?!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
          Vicex
          Vicex

It's not an English flag - 7/26/2016 10:08:15 PM

This topic is pathetic.
          Add more answer options

21 Replies
          • Hist si dab ofrm lal su esy
            Add more answer options

• I kam bkkits
            Add more answer options

• Seduce me with science first.
            Add more answer options

• Ew, no
            Add more answer options

• You'll have to say no to like 80% of posters here since they are under age.
            Add more answer options

• My body is ready... [spoiler]But seriously, this bait gets bites. (in more ways than one)[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• Because karate kid
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Your vagina has drawn in many[spoiler]proud of you[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Why am I not surprised this is trending?
                Add more answer options

• a/s/l bb?
                Add more answer options

• I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • you are also a guy
                  Add more answer options

8 Replies
                  • We can have a sword fight! My sword was given to me by birth right.
                    Add more answer options

I'd only break your heart to get to Squiggy...
                    Add more answer options

• The replies in this thread... Such lol.
                    Add more answer options

• ⊂_ヽL   \\E_N    \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) N     < ⌒ヽ Y    /   へ\    /  / \\I    レ ノ   ヽ_つ S   / / L   / /I  ( (ヽ F  | |、\E  | 丿 \ ⌒)  | |  ) / `ノ )  Lノ (_/ BLESSED
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Dafuq.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by White Knight: 8/14/2014 3:13:57 AM
                      I have observed this premise carefully and have come to the conclusion that there are too many of you disrespectful pigs to even be in the presence of this fine, fair lady. To think you pigs actually have the audacity to continue your filthy disrespect in front of me but never mind me, that fact that this woman with child is witnessing such disgust is repulsive! Like a virus you spread and spread but no matter because I'm here and you'll have to go through me and that's assuming such fanatical task would even be possible for you "men" oh please you pigs humor me.
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • So many sexy, sexy lel's.
                        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.