JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Tyler Durden: 8/13/2014 5:43:36 PM

The trolling has gone too far

Trolls have targeted Robin Williams' daughter. They have somehow got a hold of the crime scene pictures of his body, and are posting them all over her social media. She's deleted every account and has stopped going on line. Trolling like this is a mental disorder, should NOT be covered by free speech and criminalized.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• At least he will get his 70 virgins in mooslim haven.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Too bad he's going to hell for committing suicide.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I say we - Bungie.net should troll the trolls . I mean come on all we ever do here is -blam!- around , shit post or shit post . Lets do something decent for a change . Someone thing we can be proud off and say "Yeah we did that" . I mean most of us here are dickheads but these guys aren't human . Its -blam!-ed up and they should be able to get away with it. Its bullshit whats happened . Lets show what the flood is to the world . Lets make some alt twitter accounts that go along the lines of @BNETFLOOD1 or some other number and troll these muther-blam!-ers and troll them hard . We'll pick a day and get to work .Anyone else interested ?
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • He was a good guy. Why the hell would people do that?!?!?!?!
        Add more answer options

• Apparently OP is too stupid to understand the difference between trolling and harassment. He's also too stupid to understand what falls under free speech.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • If it's a mental disorder they can't make it criminal.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by Ash: 8/16/2014 4:26:24 AM
            True.
            Add more answer options

• Just give a week or two, they'll stop caring and move on to something else, they always do
            Add more answer options

• Omg she is so shrekt. That's what 3DPD gets. Bullying is so cool. Each tear drawn increases the trolls' penis sizes an inch. How can women resist such cool, emotionless badasses? Such Alpha. Many envy. Wow. ITT: jealous white knighting betas. Git gud or git rekt.
            Add more answer options

28 Replies
            • I'm surprised Anonymous hasn't gone nuclear on these people yet.
              Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
              Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - 8/28/2016 8:54:05 PM

*grabs rifle* Well, guess someone's getting shot today.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • For everyone saying that this isn't trolling, yes it is. Trolling is posting incendiary or provocative images or posts to get a reaction. They posted photoshopped images to get a rise out of her. Most of our trolling on this site is fairly good natured. We rarely stray from generalizations about religion, politics and gaming preferences. But what they did is little different than what Rose does to MadMax and IcyWind. We called Rose a troll, because it was (for the most part) limited to just this site (though Rose DID carry his attack to Max's Facebook for a time). The difference between trolling and harassment is a matter of degree. In this instance they clearly crossed the line, but what they did started out to them as a troll.
                Add more answer options

• What a bunch of assholes, that is going too far.
                Add more answer options

• DONT WATCH #copyandpaste
                Add more answer options

• T-Bag to the face. Sticky to the balls. *suicide* -betrayal *booted* Repeat
                Add more answer options

• I heard about it before, it's beyond -blam!-ed up. -blam!-ing edgy -blam!-s. They're only doing it to go against everyone that was praising him for his career and what he meant to everyone. Why some people on this Earth are still alive is beyond me, must have been hard for their parents raising retards like that.
                Add more answer options

• I kinda wanna see what a dead robin Williams looks like, got a link to the photo?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Wow, that's genuinely fuc­ked up.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Wait he is Dead. I've been in the woods for 2 weeks. When did this happen
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Edited by Spirit: 8/13/2014 8:38:54 PM
                      ... I don't know who this is! Sounds familiar, but I have no love for celebrities. Unless this ends up killing 50 people, this isn't a problem. Social Media is a monster in itself, I'm pretty sure Facebook had a third-party hand in killing a handful of people this year, driven to suicide by stuff like this. But if this happens to some kid out there, somewhere, I'd care, being the daughter of a man that barely even registers to me (which is surprising), it doesn't bother me. Celebs act noble, and I don't care for blue-blood. But yes, offenders should be eliminated.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Lol OP thinks that's trolling. It's harassment.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Why are you telling destiny about this?
                          Add more answer options

21 Replies
                          • Thats -blam!-ed, but get in http://sep7agon.net/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=42
                            Add more answer options

• C'mon, that's not cool.
                            Add more answer options

• Thats just way too Inhumane
                            Add more answer options

• Oh well, it's not my problem, therefore I don't care...
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.