JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by shrimpysnow: 4/15/2015 8:32:25 AM

If you could have unlimited of anything in Destiny...

Saw this on reddit. Time for a Destiny spin. You choose one thing that you will get unlimited of which pertains to Destiny. The kicker is the next commenter gets to modify it. Ex: OP:Unlimited live to play online. Commenter: only lobbied with bros and 11 year olds. Let's see what you come up with guardians. Update: I want to thank you all for your participation. Furthermore I would like to comment on the messed up minds you all have. They are brilliant, creative and evil. It is everything I hoped for and more. Thank you. Update: To whom ever found this thread buried in time, You have managed to make my phone a vibration machine. This has picked back up with much vigor! It is fun to read. Keep up the good work y'all. Update 04/15/2015: Holy traveler guardians. 10,000+ (and counting) replies. I am humbled by your response to this thread. Most of it has been funny banter. There have been some awesome ones. Just simply amazed. Wow.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• An actual story line
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • Necro
      Add more answer options

• Being able to have good internet so people would help me. Instead of leaving me when i say my internet is bad :'(
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Motes so I can buy unlimited engrams making me crypt arch rank 1000
        Add more answer options

• Edited by NoVoPHOBIA: 6/5/2015 11:51:34 PM
        Awoken sex slaves. Don't judge me! Edit: On second thought, I think Petra Venj will do. Edit: Why does everyone want them to be men?
        Add more answer options

11 Replies
        • Lol I would have either heavy ammo synthesis or play time
          Add more answer options

• Special ammo synths...
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Fun
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Unlimited Gorgon checkpoints so maybe I can shoot a Gjallahorn and Hawkmoon one day too.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Etheric light
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Time to play
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Unlimited Golden Gun
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Treasure keys must farm so addictive need more so many more
                      Add more answer options

• And classy ladies in exotic boots
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Exo butts!
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          ExponetRoom117
                          ExponetRoom117

Looking for meaning in this crazy game - old

Thorn void kills and thorns
                          Add more answer options

• Unlimited enemies EVERYWHERE!!!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • I currently have unlimited special ammo.
                            Add more answer options

Gzge
                            Gzge

Stormcallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala - old

Unlimited Gjallarhorns when playing anything PvE
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Unlimited dead orbit packages
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Bounties ready to hand in!
                                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                • The unlimited ability to play as the Queen, her brother, Cayde-6, The Speaker, the Traveler and...Randal.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • Helium filaments. I'm ALWAYS out
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Mercies.
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • unlimited RNG luck... enough said.
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • thorns
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          preload icon
                                          You are not allowed to view this content.