JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Osprai: 8/13/2014 7:10:21 AM
Osprai

How I imagine you all to look under your guardian armor

even the ladies
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bedroom barbarian is OP.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Not quite as bald or hairy if that makes sense
      Add more answer options

• I see you've found my eharmony profile.
      Add more answer options

• That could be but I'm an Exo and have never seen myself without my armor on. I was picturing more wires and gears then hair and beer gut!
      Add more answer options

• That, friends, be Murica.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • damn my curiousity, i'm not going to be able to unsee that :(
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Damn how did he get access to the vanguard armory already!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            Yeah, I wish we had the right to guns, maybe after our independence
            Add more answer options

• Sweet loot. NOW I wish they implemented a trade system...
            Add more answer options

• Why can't I stop staring at the image? ;-/
            Add more answer options

• Blindness has occurred to us all.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I just looked at this picture and laughed for about 2 mins straight.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Rican21: 8/14/2014 5:30:33 PM
              "He is a loathsome, offensive brute, and yet I can't look away"
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • That guy is brave. He's pointing a gun at his dick
                Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^
                Add more answer options

• How did u get this picture of me? They said no one would see it ._.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • It rubs the lotion on its skin...
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • my hair is not at long and i am not that big and i have more of a beard lol but i would like to have all those guns lol
                    Add more answer options

• Relevant ^
                    Add more answer options

• I'm to sexy for my shirt...
                    Add more answer options

• Ah but you see I AM the armor. Merely an empty shell waiting for the next battle. Empty inside but I still alive.
                    Add more answer options

• It's smooth like a dolphin. Featureless like a Barbie/Ken doll. Your imagination is the key!
                    Add more answer options

• when in reality....
                    Add more answer options

• I'd hit that.....with my cat x)
                    Add more answer options

• Lol
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.