JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Osprai: 8/13/2014 7:10:21 AM
Osprai

How I imagine you all to look under your guardian armor

even the ladies
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bedroom barbarian is OP.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Not quite as bald or hairy if that makes sense
      Add more answer options

• I see you've found my eharmony profile.
      Add more answer options

• That could be but I'm an Exo and have never seen myself without my armor on. I was picturing more wires and gears then hair and beer gut!
      Add more answer options

• That, friends, be Murica.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • damn my curiousity, i'm not going to be able to unsee that :(
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Damn how did he get access to the vanguard armory already!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            Yeah, I wish we had the right to guns, maybe after our independence
            Add more answer options

• Sweet loot. NOW I wish they implemented a trade system...
            Add more answer options

• Why can't I stop staring at the image? ;-/
            Add more answer options

• Blindness has occurred to us all.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I just looked at this picture and laughed for about 2 mins straight.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Rican21: 8/14/2014 5:30:33 PM
              "He is a loathsome, offensive brute, and yet I can't look away"
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • That guy is brave. He's pointing a gun at his dick
                Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^
                Add more answer options

• How did u get this picture of me? They said no one would see it ._.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • It rubs the lotion on its skin...
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • my hair is not at long and i am not that big and i have more of a beard lol but i would like to have all those guns lol
                    Add more answer options

• Relevant ^
                    Add more answer options

• I'm to sexy for my shirt...
                    Add more answer options

• Ah but you see I AM the armor. Merely an empty shell waiting for the next battle. Empty inside but I still alive.
                    Add more answer options

• It's smooth like a dolphin. Featureless like a Barbie/Ken doll. Your imagination is the key!
                    Add more answer options

• when in reality....
                    Add more answer options

• I'd hit that.....with my cat x)
                    Add more answer options

• Lol
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.