JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/12/2014 6:30:06 PM

While the Fanboys are ripping each other because Gamescom...

Phil Spencer is congratulating Shuhei Yoshida and Adam Boyes for their Playstation announcements. #ForEquelety
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When an industry based around the concept of fun experiences has its consumers more rabid about the conflict between corporations than the heads of those corporations themselves I think it's fair to put condoms on the pistachios because said people have gone -blam!-ing nuts.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Phil Spencer tries too hard to kiss his competitors ass.
      Add more answer options

26 Replies
      • http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=206689
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Eagle you didnt show what he tweeted after that" [spoiler]Hahahah jokes on you . Suck my dick you stupid chinky pricks . Lololol bloodbourne and Uncharted dont have shit on Halo 5 and Halo2A and Rise of he Tomb Raider and Sunset Overdrive biyatches !!![/spoiler] [spoiler] We even have kinect which lets us spy on users and watch the gril gamurs masterbate .[/spoiler] [spoiler]Sucka my dick biyatch . X1> Gaystation4[/spoiler] [spoiler]He didnt actually tweet that[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • The guys at Sony are asses and always taking shots at Microsoft. Way to be the bigger man Phil.
            Add more answer options

• Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo reps go out and get drinks with each other.
            Add more answer options

• Phil Spencer is the best thing about Xbox.
            Add more answer options

11 Replies
            • I own both(and PC) so I'm quite happy thanks
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Faith in humanity restored
                Add more answer options

• This post would be so much better if you knew how to spell equality
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I can imagine them all sitting in a bar laughing at all of the internet fanboys.
                  Add more answer options

8 Replies
                  • I highly like Phil Spencer. He seems like the right man for Xbox But the butthurt, though...
                    Add more answer options

• So much butthurt! I don't know why people were expecting amazing things when E3 wasn't that long ago... In the end everyone wins because competition makes the other one have to do better!
                    Add more answer options

• Bump for equelety
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.