JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/12/2014 3:40:17 PM

Would you want More emotes?

And if so, what kind what you want to see? I liked the fact that the Emoted were easy to use, but they also felt very limited. Its really become a deciding factor for me when it comes to character creation, because I really wanted that bow emote. It is interesting to see that the different races have different ways of expression, but cosmetics is really an important factor for me and I don't want to have to be a robot to be able to salute. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I just think It would be a great idea to have customizable emote hot keys that you can change out as you see fit.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This post is reaching back in time, but it looks like you finally go what you asked for. Only took more than a year. Lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

i want all the emotes from dark souls, i miss the well what is it
    Add more answer options

• Bow, cry, jump in elation, laugh, insult and fist pump
    Add more answer options

• Don't care really.
    Add more answer options

• Yes!
    Add more answer options

• More emotes? No. Text chat [b]option[/b] for the Tower? Yes, please.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Not really. But they have plenty of buttons to give choices to map while in the tower. If they did care that bad. I don't really want a bunch, but a choice in the 4 I would want my character to have would be better than what we have.
      Add more answer options

• I am playing Destiny to kill aliens and get better at it, not wave at it when I do.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Yes, I would. Bow, that's a good one. Come here wave. Wave off - Don't come over here. Lift and point at gun, need ammo. Fist Pump Face Palm Lots more dance moves.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by aboniks: 8/12/2014 6:22:30 PM
        [quote]Would you want More emotes? [/quote] No. Emotes are fluff you put in when you've run out of real game design ideas. /opinion
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by washboat: 8/12/2014 3:48:13 PM
          I just want more dances. like 100+ popular dances from each decade in America.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Praise the sun
            Add more answer options

• Yes, yes yes yes YES I feel the same way and will be choosing my main race for the emotes I like best. I like the awoken female unique looks but the dance is too sexy/serious. I want a variety of emotes.
            Add more answer options

• Kosac dance hype
            Add more answer options

• I would rather have options for chat. Dont care for emotes h dont plan to use them
            Add more answer options

• I don't understand why our entire d-pad is emotes. That's the worst part of this game. Give me the option for USEFUL things on there.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Nope, the game doesn't need it. You got Sit, Dance, Point and Salute, that's enough!
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • I want an emote that will let my fireteam know I need a shit and that I'll be back as soon as I've read the newspaper.
                Add more answer options

mdunc1982
                mdunc1982

psn: mdunc1982 - old

That's a good idea. Even some game reviewers feel 4 isn't enough. Salute, come over here gesture, get away gesture, rock, paper, scissors for the kids lol, I'm sure I could think of more
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Assignable ones would be nice "yes" and "no" are standard in games. Battle field lets you give commands in a text format by holding a button then selecting the command. Maybe each direction on the d-pad can be held down to access more emotes assigned to that direction. A jesters dlc might be a good way to add it.
                  Add more answer options

• I'd like more if everything is customized than emots may be in full game I hope if not I guess I'm bowing to everyone to say hi tho I use it more as a thank you
                  Add more answer options

• I think the current emote system is ineffective. There should be an in game menu like BF4. That's the only thing I like about that game.
                  Add more answer options

• Yeah I wish there was a way to select and remove emotes
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.