JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/12/2014 6:15:50 AM

Stuff. Thangs!

So, Beta Stats and gears should totally carry over. There will be a 3rd subclass. "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist, does not mean you have evidence that something does not exist." Hunters suck. Titans are weak. Warlocks smell like socks. Master Chief class will rule them all! There will be a PC version. It will be announced exactly one week after launch. Suckas. While men can play females, and women can play as males, it will be considered WEIRD for anyone to play Exo. You will be shunned, and called a Toaster! The Sun (Sol) will be a playable/explorable map. The traveler has granted mankind the ability to survive extreme heat, but ironically, we don't have the technology to see very well in the blinding light. 60fps will be implemented into the game, for a smooth, fluid experience! It is a well known fact, that anything less, is primitive. Our ancestors didn't out up with that shit, so why should we? Playing less than 60fps is like playing Pong on dial up. The Raid "The Vault of Glass" will feature some unique and spectacular challenges. Once players learn to navigate their way through the Vault, they will face their greatest challenge yet. Those skillful (and lucky) enough to complete this obstacle, will be rewarded with "The Princess is in another castle!" [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/139310]Kobayashi Maru[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Do I "boo" or "applaud"? O.o
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • [quote]60fps will be implemented into the game, for a smooth, fluid experience! It is a well known fact, that anything less, is primitive.[/quote] [url=http://www.iflscience.com/technology/worlds-fastest-camera-takes-44-trillion-frames-second]How about 4.4 TRILLION?![/url]
      Add more answer options

• [quote] Once players learn to navigate their way through the Vault, they will face their greatest challenge yet. Those skillful (and lucky) enough to complete this obstacle, will be rewarded with "The Princess is in another castle!" [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/139310]Kobayashi Maru[/url][/quote] Oh God just the thought makes me want to cry.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • [quote] While men can play females, and women can play as males, it will be considered WEIRD for anyone to play Exo. You will be shunned, and called a Toaster! [/quote] I propose the Destiny community embrace this immediately. #ToasterFreeDestiny
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by Dragoon1101: 8/14/2014 4:16:12 AM
          master chief sold out to the lowest bidder (343) so he doesn't count anymore 10/10 on the raid part :P
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • nothing about purple ball...
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • That is too many thangs you are attempting to stuff, insufficient room.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Unable to comply. Building in progress.
                Add more answer options

• "Things and Stuff! Things and Stuff! Things and Stuff! Things and Stuff!"
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Affirmative
                  Add more answer options

• Interesting point sir, I uhh.... what.. what's the point here... uhhhh deep, you nailed it.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • We're you high writing this?
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Prolle all true
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Gotta have stuff... thangs.
                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                        • I prefer my exo to be called a blender. Because in my hardcore character role-play, he enjoys creating different fabrics out of wool, cotton, synthetic polymers, and other materials.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • I think I will be playing as a exo I will be happy just hanging out helping out public events. And collecting things off the ground to sell. I will be happy to live in a game with loads to do. Bored and sick of the game are only feelings they too will change with time. I learnt that from the Beta. Be Brave.
                            Add more answer options

• I'm the guy, who will burn your house down! With the Lemons!
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              This has to be one of the most retarded posts I've read on these forums! I don't even know how right now!
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • [quote]"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist, does not mean you have evidence that something does not exist."[/quote] One of my favorite Samuel L Jackson quotes from The Boondocks!
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • You know, I could ask you why you took the time to write such nonsense text, but you would reply something like: "- You took the time to read it..."...so...
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • Edited by Doc SoCal: 8/12/2014 3:35:15 PM
                                    Lost me at the first sentence, sorry. Live in the now.
                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      Nashtalia
                                      Nashtalia

Private Group all Day :D - old

lol didn't read *dances*
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • This is obviously a joke directed at the ridiculous threads that have popped up like carbuncles. Which, I for one, find some of the jabs entertaining. An Exo toaster, heheheheh
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Edited by JesusOfSuburbia: 8/12/2014 2:09:58 PM
                                          Will now be calling all Exo friends toasters. Edit: also want Dial Up Pong.
                                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                          • Title reminded me of Rick in Walking Dead, also made me realise the wait is [spoiler]making us as loopy as he was[/spoiler] Made me laugh, nice post.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • easily 9/10 a toaster.... lol....
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              You are not allowed to view this content.