JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by SirDimetrious: 8/17/2014 4:31:25 AM

Learning The Fusion Rifle And Increasing Fusion Rifle Skill

Hope this helps :) Leave your thoughts about how I did on my video! Subscribe for more! Destiny Third Subclass Speculation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtBzNNlxZaI&list=UUswnhXz7qEVxHGEks0IvcfQ Using Teamwork To Win More Games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4xPs4mDloY&list=UUswnhXz7qEVxHGEks0IvcfQ&index=13
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hope it helped!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• One of my favorite videos!
    Add more answer options

• btw, fun fact, there are currently 3 known exotic fusion rifles. the plan c and pocket infinity are secondary weapons, but the vex mythoclast is actually a primary. basically by the sounds of that one is a charge-up-less fusion rifle/scout rifle hybrid. though i like the pocket infinity sounding myself. increases chance of finding ammo for it, fires in full auto, rounds that miss have a chance to return to the clip. Oh and one of its ammo types allows you to use skip rounds. which means carry more ammo. aaaaaaaaaaaaand your rounds bounce. off of walls. since it does fire damage i think thatll go very well on a sunsinger "phoenix" type warlock. BURN THE THINGS!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Thanks for the support!
      Add more answer options

• Thanks for the support guys!
      Add more answer options

• Man, I got some history with Fusion Rifles. First Crucible game ever, got a triple kill with one on shores of time. Felt like a boss
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Edited by BloodLust: 8/17/2014 3:45:24 AM
        I actually liked this video. Had some good tips, thanks :) Thank you for keeping out that crap music that is in some of your videos. I couldn't watch some videos because I couldn't stand the music.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • You could let me do voice overs. I have a very deep speaking voice.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • i used to be a guardian like you, until i took a hunter blade to the knee. lol
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Who needs a Fusion Rifle when you can have a Battle Rifle? [spoiler]Was actually surprised at the video quality though. Seems well made.[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Just some honest criticism to help you out. This video is an improvement however, just try to speak a little bit louder with more confidence and clearer. Sometimes it sounds like you are mumbling. Other then that good job!
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Yeaa boi
                  Add more answer options

• you're going hard right now. keep up the video content after the release and your channel will grow alot !!
                  Add more answer options

15 Replies
                  • Good video! Any chance we could see a side by side comparison of the stats of the two different fusion rifles?
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • You were destroying them! Lol nice throwing knife btw
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Bump
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Good video mate!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Great channel you earned a subscriber :)
                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                            • I love fusion rifles, they made up for pulse rifles to me
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • yeah fusion rifles were alright and pretty easy to use ...I will use them more when I can get a full auto one..
                                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                • Still on the fence about them, maybe will feel better once the full release is out. Do not like not having critical hits. but the power is undeniable.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • This was a really good video man
                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                    • I hated people that used nothing but the fusion rifle in crucible
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • There is an exotic fusion rifle that fires without charging
                                        Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                        • I destroyed people with the fusion rifle!
                                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                          • Fusion rifles are the cheapest
                                            Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            You are not allowed to view this content.