JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Space Cat: 8/16/2014 11:51:31 PM

Robin Williams isn't dead...

He's just waiting in the jungle until someone rolls a 5 or 8. [spoiler]:'([/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Now, I am like you... c: ..... and now, you are like me... [spoiler]Fist Bump[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • You shall be sorely missed.
      Add more answer options

• No, no, no. See, what you're not understanding is, he,Robin Williams,isn't dead. Genies live forever. Peter Pan never grows up. Wax figures of Teddy Roosevelt come alive at night. Fender got new parts. Patch Adams is still building a hospital. And Alan Parish had a successful life after he finished Jumanji. Robin Williams isn't dead to me.
      Add more answer options

• This made me so sad, but glad that I was able to experience his fabulous career growing up as a child. RIP
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Davisteph: 8/12/2014 7:37:49 AM
      -50 years from now-
      Add more answer options

• Conspiracy Theory #1 [spoiler]Government killed off Robin William and Jay Adams to cover up Mike Browns Murder[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • [quote]Robin Williams isn't dead…[/quote] He's just MIA.
        Add more answer options

• Hahahahahahaha! good movie
        Add more answer options

• We just need to laugh at him and he'll come back from the dead. Laughter is the best medicine.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by VideoGames4Life: 8/13/2014 3:29:18 PM
        HAHA FU** YEAH!!! 10/10 edit: when Jesus returns to earth he'll be resurrected BIG SMILE !!! I don't believe he killed himself
        Add more answer options

• Edited by U28835: 8/13/2014 5:17:33 PM
        Robin williams, you will be missed!
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
          Lord of Admirals
          Lord of Admirals

As I suspected, nothing but a man. - 7/25/2016 2:58:46 AM

MY FEELS ;_;
          Add more answer options

• Bitter sweat joke
          Add more answer options

• Lately I've been wanting to rewatch Dead Poet's Society. Then RW passed away. Coincedence? I think not.
          Add more answer options

• Go to sleep Andy. You're drunk.
          Add more answer options

• Hahaha, good one! Still, I will miss Robbie Wills.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • :( I wanna roll the dice
            Add more answer options

• I was upset when I saw the title. Then I laughed when I read the thread. Now I'm sad because reality's kicking back in...
            Add more answer options

• He's just MIA.
            Add more answer options

• man i was already sniflin because im sick but jeez and to be honest i didnt exactly know who he was but i knew when jumanjii came up but why why would he commit suicide *hats off gentlmen*
            Add more answer options

• Edited by basty: 8/12/2014 12:28:34 PM
            lol
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Did you here that? That was the sound of that hunter blowing his head off.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Silent: 8/13/2014 4:49:50 AM
                Actually he wrapped a belt around his neck and hung from it until oxygen couldn't reach his brain. His last moments probably involved regret and fear of the oblivion that awaited him.
                Add more answer options

• Sigh...if only.
                Add more answer options

• Asshole
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Watching Jumanji as a child...there wasn't anything else like it. I was deeply saddened last night and couldn't sleep.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.