JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/11/2014 10:50:07 PM

I found AngryolGrampa on YouTube

The video speaks for itself.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• >feces rubbed on wall lol what the fuc­k?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Mr Psychologist: 8/11/2014 11:10:54 PM
      This seems suspiciously like sarcasm from a Yank... This is disturbing. [quote]13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/quote] From the video description, I'm calling giggles on this video.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • I would feel bad for how much self-hate these kinds of individuals must contain. But they're assholes so lol
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • failure of a thread is a failure.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Bump cause I wanna
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.