JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Kudos2Derrick: 8/11/2014 9:21:27 PM

Warlock Humor 2.0...

Ok, so this Warlock is doing a Story Mission, and half way through, he sees this beautiful Female Hunter. She looks like Master Chief had a baby with Scarlett Johansson. She's simply amazing. The Warlock says to himself, "Well, what do I have to lose. I'm gonna go talk to her." He approaches her, and he realizes he didn't plan what he was going to say. They stare at each other awkwardly for a second, and the Warlock finally mumbles,"Uh, uhhhh, I like your...", his eyes slip from her helmet and to her chest,"uhh, I like your uhhh Boobs." They look at each other awkwardly again for a second, then the Warlock hops on his sparrow and rides away as quickly as possible. The Warlock says to himself,"WTF is wrong with me. I can't believe I screwed that up so bad." So, The Warlock Jumps into his next mission, and know and behold, he sees this super hot Hunter again. He says to himself,"Well, maybe I can apologize. I can't really jack it up worst than last time."He approaches her again. She chuckles and says, "Oh, it's you again." He says, "Yea, I'm sorry about earlier, I don't know what came over me." She laughs and says, "It's Ok...I thought it was hilarious" He's much more relaxed now, and he says, "Well it's a mystery really...I mean how much is that padding and armor and how much is it really your actual boobs." She stares at him Awkwardly, He stares back while realizing he has offended her...he hops on his sparrow and drives away even faster than last time. He says to himself, "I should kill myself...I'm the biggest idiot in all the universe." He hoped into the next mission, and he sees this Hunter AGAIN...WTF. He says to himself, "I'm not going to approach her again, I'm done making an ass out of myself." Then, the Hunter gets killed. The Warlock knows he has to revive her, it's the right thing to do. So he defeats the remaining enemies, walks up to her ghost and revives her from the dead. She says, "Thank you, you've been a sweetheart all day". He responds, "Huh, really, I have...I thought I was making an ass out of myself". She Replies, "You have....but, I've enjoyed watching your attempts to talk to me." He says, "Well maybe we could work together...you know as a Fireteam. Better yet, maybe I could take you out sometimes". She says, "You'll have to beat the next Zone first..." He says, "What Zone is that?" She Says, "The Friend-Zone Of course". +100 Assisted Suicide.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• video not available in my country......
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Then suddenly a Titan who have seen the whole charade walks up to the Huntress and convince her to go out on a date whit the Warlock. She hesitates but agree to let the Warlock get one last chance. Later the Titan walks up to the Warlock and boost his self esteem and convince him to take the Huntress out for a date. Both the Warlock and the Huntress goes on a date and they both enjoy their time whit each other and they lived happily ever after! Titan saves the day always;)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • *Hops on sparrow and drives away*
        Add more answer options

• I like that girl she has class
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • So whens Warlock humor 3.0 coming out?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • *Invites her to the crucible. Intentionally tries to be on other team. Succeeds and kills her, then proceeds to t-bag and dance on her corpse*
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • "You lost zone f." - crucible announcer
              Add more answer options

• Will you marry me?
              Add more answer options

7 Replies
              • Edited by Escape Alcatraz: 8/12/2014 8:46:42 PM
                well i dont know about you but that was hilarious yet stupid but it was stupidly funny like caboose speaking of which thats me and "my name is micheal J. Caboose and i hate taxes " tuckers yells to caboose "its texas you moron " caboose replies "that too "
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • [quote] Friend-Zone Of course".[/quote] -blam!-.
                  Add more answer options

• thay was good, I liked it lol
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by EliteStriker144: 8/12/2014 5:58:35 AM
                  [quote] She looks like Master Chief had a baby with Scarlett Johansson. She's simply amazing. [quote] Dude, amazing wouldn't even start to described that...
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • +100 assisted suicide lmao
                    Add more answer options

• *wipes tear from eye and begins to tremble* 5 minutes later... *gets up off of floor and cant breath no more* 30 secs later *drops back down and cracks head on desk* RIP HankTheYank27 11/27/96 - 8/12/14 Cause of death: ÜBER ROFLMFAO He will (not) be missed.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • no need for johnny to play you off this time, good job!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • And that was the end of everything...
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Total -blam!-ing buuuurn hahahahahahahaha
                          Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHA WARLOCK HUMOR FTW There's no Titan or Hunter humor baby Warlock is just to sexy for ya'll
                          Add more answer options

• Poor brother... We must consult the Traveler for arcane wisdom on how to break the curse that is.... The friend-zone....
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • There better be more of these, because they're pretty funny
                            Add more answer options

• The friend zone = Titan domeshield [spoiler]LEL[/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

• Oooooooooooooooooh
                            Add more answer options

• Well, this is warlock-ward...
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Nothing in Destiny can compare to the abyss that is the Friend-Zone. There is no escape, except for alcohol, a boy breaking her heart, and the almighty grace of God all swirling together into one miracle.
                              Add more answer options

• The friendzone has enemies above level 40... It's a suicide mission if you try to run it my fellow warlock @_@
                              Add more answer options

• Warlock: "Challenge accepted." Well, if it were me. XD
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.