JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by SpaceEagle: 8/11/2014 9:15:13 PM

COD Advanced Warfare in a Nutshell.

>Same Copy/Paste multiplayer Adds jumping higher >SUPREME INNOVATION!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Actually, Titan Fall had a better trailer.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Seven: 8/11/2014 9:39:43 PM
    actually, it looks like they took titanfall and put all the mechanics into one place, you can dash like a titan, you can jump like a pilot. You get weird gun pack things that let you do fun customizable things like the onboard titan weapon systems allow you to. The first few seconds I was like, wow thats kind of different and not standard COD like, maybe this will be the first Call of Duty I buy since "the big red one." and then the footage continued and I sat there with a foul taste in my mouth; so the only way the game can "change" is by enforcing the same system of mechanics skinned with the hardware from a different game that everyone played for two weeks and then dropped? I'm out, none for me, not interested, sorry.
    Add more answer options

• It looks like its going to be an unbalanced mess.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I thought you were gonna post the video by Hard8. I'll do it then. His reaction to the trailer is HILARIOUS.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I don't know who I disapprove of more.
        Add more answer options

• They dun copied Ricochet with Uplink! They took our gametypes!! They tukur gametypes!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • > will still buy game despite saying how shit it will be.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by Progo: 8/13/2014 2:20:10 AM
            [b] [/b]
            Add more answer options

• I like how COD is so despised as being the same game over and over even though it's changed quite a lot. Every game that has a sequel is essentially the same game year round. It's not just cod.
            Add more answer options

• They copied Rise of the Planet of the Apes with the Golden Gate bridge. Those bastards!
            Add more answer options

• Thank god it's over, now maybe my brain cells can somehow regenerate what they've lost.
            Add more answer options

Lord of Admirals
            Lord of Admirals

As I suspected, nothing but a man. - old

Despite changing a shit-ton about CoD, the press conference is managing to be incredibly boring.
            Add more answer options

• Day Zero...THAT'S JUST RELEASING THE GAME A DAY EARLIER.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Winters Darkseid: 8/11/2014 5:36:05 PM
            *Complains about Titanfall not having enough content* *Complains about Advanced Warfare having too much*
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
              Lord of Admirals
              Lord of Admirals

What the shit? Did Call of Duty just copy Ricochet?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Gamers don't want innovation.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • No doge AI, no buy.. Owait, I haven't bought a Call Of Duty game since Modern Warfare 2. Silly me.
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • [b][u]100TH POST[/u][/b] Also, the only Cods I can play without wanting to kill myself are 1, 2, 3 and WAW.
                    Add more answer options

Lord of Admirals
                    Lord of Admirals

Look! Call of Duty's growing up! They finally have a space elevator! Although I think 2050 is a bit early for a space elevator.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • You know what's funny? Titanfall was called CoD with Mechs, now Advanced Warfare is Titanfall without mechs.
                      Add more answer options

11 Replies
                      • Where's my doge with a double jump exo suit and sharks with freakin' laser beams on their head kill streak? No buy.
                        Add more answer options

• Same game. Same maps. Same mechanics. Still somehow better than an original title. Humanity.
                        Add more answer options

• You're probably the first person to realize that the new CoD game didn't change much from last year's. Thanks for pointing it out, because the rest of the internet wouldn't have picked up on it. You're a special kind of smart.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • [quote]I thought it looked more like Crysis 4, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.[/quote]
                          Add more answer options

• It looks like the same shit lol. Destiny is going to squish this game.
                          Add more answer options

• Looks great. Can't wait to get the day zero edition.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.