JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/11/2014 4:36:53 PM

It doesn't matter what console you use.

Because Netflix is on all consoles. Netflix wins.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Half Life 3 confirmed
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 1v1 me Netflix
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/14/2014 9:00:52 PM
      I don't need a console for Netflix. I can get it on my computer, tablet or basically any DvD/Blueray player that supports wifi
      Add more answer options

• Music on console wins
      Add more answer options

• When I read this, I imagine the Rock talking on a mic lol IT DOESNT MATTER
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Like, let's watch vampire diaries!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I know this may not be the right place but I haven't had a reply to one single thread I've tried to make about this. Does anyone know when a digital download of the game will be pre-orderable for the XBOX1? I currently have a disc pre ordered but I prefer to not buy discs if I can.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I used to be with Netflix, then I took dropped contracts to the service provider and now I'm with amazon prime
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • <Xfinity on demand with premium channels. Cablemasterrace
              Add more answer options

• It does matter! Because... REASONS! [spoiler]It doesn't really matter.[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• OP: it doesn't matter what kitchen you use, just get back to it and make me a sandwich
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • Agreed
                Add more answer options

• tv on a consoul. The Tower needs a large tv for people to watch.
                Add more answer options

• Is this real life, where can I get it on my Gamecube?
                Add more answer options

• You lie, I just hooked up my SNES and no Netflix.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Omg! This Thread is so [b]ORIGINAL[/b]! 11/10 Very constructive-IGN
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Edited by Vinnie PT: 8/12/2014 12:51:59 PM
                    Unless you live outside the US (and a handful of other countries), in which case it's on no console :P
                    Add more answer options

• Lol
                    Add more answer options

• www.couchtuner.com + zmovie.tv/primewire.tv > netflix + hulu + amazon
                    Add more answer options

• #OffTopic
                    Add more answer options

• LOL... I have Netflix on SOOOO many things in my house that I'm thinking of painting everything red. It's on my TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, Media Player, BluRay player, PC... ARRRGH... It's the same with Amazon Prime Video too... Got that on lots (although it seems laggy on my TV app). Seems like streaming stuff is the way to go for everything these days.
                    Add more answer options

• Isn't Netflix still behind the xbox live pay wall? It's free to use on PS3/4
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • It does too matter! If you buy disks for a playstation they don't work in the xbox! So UNFAIR!
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Numerous Luke: 8/12/2014 6:59:23 AM
                      You forgot about the Nintendo 64... Netflix looses, 2D platformers win.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Hot Juicy Pie: 8/12/2014 6:53:38 AM
                      Netflix costs money. If you're paying money to watch movies and tv shows you're just dumb.
                      Add more answer options

19 Replies
                      • but but this should not be in the destiny topic ... XD idc if you play on a rock as long as you play destiny
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.