JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/11/2014 2:12:11 PM

Shields weaknesses

I was looking on youtube for destiny info and found out the color of a shield is the weakness we all know that Blue equals arc-lightning Purple is void-shadow And red is solar-fire But do u know the shield tells u the weakness Examples Fallen captain shields are blue so its weakness is arc and the hive wizards is red so its weakness is solar Once the shield is gone its all regular damage and head shots P.S. HEAD SHOTS FONT COUNT FOR SHIELDS
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I saw that video a couple days ago but thanks
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is important to note because you should have weapons of each element available depending on the mission you will be running.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Ugh.. Borderlands all over again.. Hopefully there will be more than just a couple OP gun that EVERYONE will use like in BD2 lol... Hellfire anyone?
      Add more answer options

• Was there anything in the beta with a purple shield?
      Add more answer options

10 Replies
      • I watched that video too. I have yet to try it out.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by DREze: 8/11/2014 2:18:06 PM
        If it the shield color is actually blue then you use that arc gun. If the shield color is red use the solar gun. You actually explained it yourself OP.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.