JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/11/2014 6:14:32 AM

Most Satisfying Noise

What was the most satisfying noise in Destiny for you? Mine was the solid crunch of the Titan's punch
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That noise you get when you rub 2 pickles together
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The guys voice in the crucible saying "This isn't a battle, THIS IS A MASSACRE!" When my team is winning lol
    Add more answer options

17 Replies
    • The intro sound
      Add more answer options

• DONT LET ME DIE!!!!!!
      Add more answer options

• Jax, when he is left alone in TopLane, with full stacks.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Throwing a knife at a shank and listening for when it crashes to the ground
        Add more answer options

• The purple ball entering my anal cavity
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Queef
          Add more answer options

• Now that the beta is over I open the beta and listen to the song every time I turn on the PS4 and right before I turn it off.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • "This isnt a battle its a massacre" and That high pitch sound when you kill the high servitor on the strike ( i forget his name, something prime)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • When you reload the Hand cannon and hear the barrel spinning
              Add more answer options

• The music
              Add more answer options

• The sound of the nova bomb flying through the air
              Add more answer options

• The music starting to play when I finally get access to the game again on 9/9
              Add more answer options

• Yes a most satisfying noise.
              Add more answer options

• The sound of silence. (\\_-)
              Add more answer options

• shooting GG
              Add more answer options

• Whenever Nathan Fillion speaks.
              Add more answer options

• The sound of my enemies cries
              Add more answer options

• The sound of the Sparrow's boost. That explosive initial boost, followed by that high-pitched warble as you sped along was great to hear with headphones. Also really satisfying to hear that noise made when you upgrade something.
              Add more answer options

• The sound of silence after I've killed my enemies.
              Add more answer options

• The Ghost-y sounding sound of the sparrow going *ZHEUZHEUZHEUZHEUZHEUZHEUZHEU* U pickin up what im puttin down?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Hand Cannon
                Add more answer options

• Sound of death when jumping of the tower.. .. seriously was the speeders sound very cool echoing sound on them
                Add more answer options

• Level up sound
                Add more answer options

• The city of silence, also known as the social hub; The Tower
                Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.