JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2014 4:31:39 PM

I made a video for you flood.

Sometimes I think I really do spoil you!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is incredibly funny for me because one of those guys is my alt and another post is a copypasta of something I said on an alt.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Onion/Beetle, would fap to again.
      Add more answer options

• TFW I'm in one of the pictures of the Lenny raid... ahhh. Those were the days.
      Add more answer options

12 Replies
      • Yawn.
        Add more answer options

• Incoherent/11
        Add more answer options

• The thumbnail is perfect
        Add more answer options

• I don't like you anymore.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Shot tier self promotion. Nice try rose
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Who are you?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Hey hey give me llello. Buzz buzz buzz give me llello
              Add more answer options

• i RaTe ThIs NiNe OuT oF eLeVeN oN tHe ShItPoStScAlE. Good Job Beetul, this is glorious.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Nice try, Methew.
                Add more answer options

• Well, you [i]did[/i] just make a video for us, so... Thanks?
                Add more answer options

• Shout out to that Shru guy lol
                Add more answer options

• I don't want to live on this planet anymore
                Add more answer options

• To be perfectly honest I'm a little but pissed off you didn't have me in the video. -blam!- you beetle.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  Laser
                  Laser

Got my Halo emblems back! - 7/25/2016 7:18:19 PM

We are all beetle.
                  Add more answer options

• I love the music lol
                  Add more answer options

• erm
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Edited by MalvOfAlaska: 8/10/2014 10:50:02 PM
                    damn double post
                    Add more answer options

• No dicks didn't watch
                    Add more answer options

• 10/10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    Add more answer options

• Praise the beetle!
                    Add more answer options

• [quote][spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler][/quote]
                    Add more answer options

• Post the Flood video where you talk, I liked that one.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Quality as always
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.