JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

Edited by A Drunk3n Duck: 8/14/2014 10:19:53 PM

Where Did You Get Your Destiny Game From?-The Moon Edition

The Moon

Duh, the Moon

Is this a trick question? Of course the Moon.

The Moon...final answer for 400

DUN DUN DUN...THE MOON

The Moon...is my friend

Is The Moon the only answer what the -blam!-?

Nuff said *drops metaphorical mic* Edit: The Moon is confirmed for more limited editions. REJOICE! Edit: The Moon is now confirmed for TWICE the amount of Moon Wizards! WOO! SPACE MAGIC! *headbangs* Edit: I apologize if this thread offends you...just blame it on the Moon Wizards. They told me to do this. Edit: The Moon Wizards say hello.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The trap with Dequan
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by A Drunk3n Duck: 8/13/2014 8:50:23 PM

Started a new topic: The Moon and why it matters.(10 Replies))

• Moon for 400 please.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Stop bumping your own thread; it hella cringy
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
        There is no option of a Sun for me to Praise. No vote.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • From this man http://i.imgur.com/51SbVB0.jpg
          Add more answer options

• [quote]Nuff said *drops metaphorical mic* Edit: The Moon is confirmed for more limited editions. REJOICE! Edit: The Moon is now confirmed for TWICE the amount of Moon Wizards! WOO! SPACE MAGIC! *headbangs*[/quote] It came from the moon
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Bump?
            Add more answer options

• Edited by A Drunk3n Duck: 8/11/2014 2:08:30 AM
            [b]LET THE BUMPS HIT THA FLOH! THE BUMPS HIT THE FLOH! LET THE BUMPS HIT THE-[i]OUUUURRAAAAAAA![/i][/b]
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Lol the moon still had GE
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Bump
                Add more answer options

• Bump
                Add more answer options

• Bumpity bumpity bumpbumpbump, badabumpbumpbump badabumpbumpbump badabumpbump badabadump (Pokemon lol)
                Add more answer options

• Bump
                Add more answer options

• I like da moon.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Bumpbumpbump-bump-bump...another one bumps the dust...bumpbumpbump-bump-bump...another one bumps the dust.
                  Add more answer options

• Bumpy bumpy bang bang, bumpy bang, bumpy bumpy bang bang WE LOVE YOU!
                  Add more answer options

• BumpNT...it's dynomite! BumpNT WE'LL WIN THE FIGHT!
                  Add more answer options

• You've been hit by, you've been struck by...a smooth bumpinal.
                  Add more answer options

• Bump Bump Bump
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Bump
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.