JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Raid Maker: 8/10/2014 5:00:35 PM

Destiny Band Names

Try thinking of Destiny related bands/artists based on existing bands/artists. Try to include some of their songs, too. I'll start. [i]Exo Punk[/i]  [spoiler]Based on Daft Punk[/spoiler] An Exo duo that plays folk alternative hits such as: Hunter, Knifer, Dancer, Super [spoiler]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/spoiler] One More Titan [spoiler]One More Time[/spoiler] Purple Rules the Tower [spoiler]Television Rules the Nation[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Raid Maker: 2/7/2015 7:10:47 AM
    [b][/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by The Rookie: 8/11/2014 7:20:02 AM
    Sleeping with Exos [spoiler]Sleeping with Sirens[/spoiler] Suicide Seraphs [spoiler]Suicide Silence[/spoiler] A Raid to Remember [spoiler]A Day to Remember[/spoiler] Titans May Fire [spoiler]Memphis May Fire[/spoiler] Of Mice and Vex [spoiler]Of Mice and Men[/spoiler] We Came as Guardians [spoiler]We Came as Romans[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Edited by FLAKmunkee: 8/11/2014 7:03:16 AM
    Five Finger Fist of Havoc [spoiler]five finger death punch[/spoiler] As I Lay Awaiting Respawn [spoiler]as I lay dying[/spoiler] Bullet For my Traveler [spoiler]bullet for my valentine[/spoiler] Of Mice and Awoken [spoiler]of mice and men[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • One Encryption [spoiler]One Direction[/spoiler] The cryptarch's local band featuring hit songs: What Makes You Blow Up [spoiler]What Makes You Beautiful[/spoiler] Kill You [spoiler]Kiss You[/spoiler] Best Purple Ball Ever [spoiler]Best Song Ever[/spoiler] Thought I'd do a mainstream one. Don't know much about One Direction but their song names didn't give me much to work with.
      Add more answer options

• [i]Golden Guns N' Roses[/i] [spoiler]Guns N' Roses[/spoiler] Very Last City [spoiler]Paradise City[/spoiler] Sweet Crucible O' Mine [spoiler]Sweet Child O' Mine[/spoiler] Welcome to the Darkness [spoiler]Welcome to the Jungle[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Destiny's Child
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Exos and Os
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Purple Ballz
            Add more answer options

• Why did you put this in offtopic
            Add more answer options

13 Replies
            • I think a better name would be [spoiler]#Destiny[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.