JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

originally posted in:City Geological Survey
Edited by Recon Number 54: 9/7/2014 11:07:05 PM
roland

Welcome!

There are stories within every landscape. The rocks within them can tell us about our worlds, about the Golden Age, and about ourselves.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If there's going to be some type of geographical survey team you can sign me right up!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Heard about this on Guardian Radio, and automatically knew I had to get in on this. Excited to be here! Looking forward to the insightful discussions that the future holds.
    Add more answer options

• I shall be happy to join you in studying the rocks and other sciences of Destiny, but I unfortunately won't be able to set this as my Ingame clan because I am part of the Guardian Radio Elders clan. I hope you understand Craig
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • perhaps we could arainge a geological survey team to meat on night in game and mutually gather some focused information fore the group ... only half joking lol... i would happily put a night aside from gaming for some group in game discussion and eyes on in the field :\ what do you guys think.
      Add more answer options

• Thanks for setting this up! I'm in!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • thanks and looking forward to some interesting discussions with you guys.
        Add more answer options

• I would thoroughly enjoy learning about the geological and other scientific disciplines' observations of the world of Destiny!
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.