JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by ninjadragonkllr: 8/9/2014 9:54:55 PM

How many of you will hit Destiny hard the first 24hrs

I know I will. Have plans on playing till I can't anymore whether it be 24 hrs or longer. Edit: If the severs hold up on day 1
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Going to get home from the midnight launch and play it for a few hours. Have a few hours sleep then play it the whole of Tuesday
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm buying a twelve pack of mtn dew specifically to all night this game. I haven't had soda/caffeine in well over a year now.
    Add more answer options

• I have fri sat and sunday off per my schedule. I have mon tues off per vacation. I have wed thurs off per my schedule. I am prepared.
    Add more answer options

• *takes off shirt* AHAHHHHHHHHHHH
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I plan on getting a days worth of supplies, snacks, booze. Tell the other half she can have bed to herself that night lol.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
        Homework.....
        Add more answer options

• Not as hard as I hit your mom last night but I'll be on solid for three days
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
          NiceDartBud
          NiceDartBud

Lyke uhhhh - old

My ps4 is gonna melt
          Add more answer options

Toland Drump
          Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - 8/27/2016 4:32:45 AM

I WILL HIT THAT SO HARD
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Brandwhal96: 9/4/2014 5:49:41 AM
            So hard....so freaking hard that my Xboxs' ancestors will feel it.
            Add more answer options

• As hard as I possibly can.
            Add more answer options

• I'm going to try to go for at least 24 hours if not longer
            Add more answer options

• I got nothing better to do for that day so -blam!- yes! I ave to get my car fixed but I can get a ride.
            Add more answer options

• I DO -blam!- HOMEWORK!!!!!!!
            Add more answer options

• Son I'll be going hard for 168 hours...
            Add more answer options

• Gonna go so HAAM...
            Add more answer options

• Edited by RedFoxDreams: 8/11/2014 7:03:08 AM
            Going straight after school (monday) to wait in line or get a number. Then my mom lets me take the day off so I probably wont sleep until wednesday night. Im going to hit this like a dude trying to stick his finger in your butt ._. (Assuming youre not into that!)
            Add more answer options

• Edited by ULTRACODE: 8/11/2014 10:59:14 PM
            hit it and just never quit it.
            Add more answer options

• If by 'first 24 [i]hrs[/i]' you mean 'first 24 [i]days[/i]' then yes, i will be 'hitting' it 'hard'
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by SmellyButtocks: 8/11/2014 10:54:02 PM
              Booked the week off from work. I don't plan to waste any of it. Edit: Knowing my luck, the servers will probably be terrible for the first week.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Get beer and snacks also a bed pan so I won't have to leave to go to the restroom, heck I might just move everything to the restroom sit on the throne, brilliant!
                Add more answer options

• I have school. I gotta wait until it ends and then I'll drive over and pick up my copy.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I will be playing so hard I will play 25 hours in a day on the 9th
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Yes!!!!!!! That's how it has to be!
                    Add more answer options

• Digital download I'll be ready when I wake up in the morning. Then I'm off for the 9th and 10th so that's 48 free hours
                    Add more answer options

• I took the day off so I can play all day.
                    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.