JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/9/2014 2:51:29 AM

Who plays League?

I recently started playing League of Legends. I only I have 1 friend. I need more friends. Same name. You know what to do.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• League of Assholes
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Bäsil: 8/19/2014 11:47:08 PM
    I used to.....
    Add more answer options

• I'm terrible at those games.
    Add more answer options

• Since the Destiny Beta, the only game I can play is League... But, it's just really sad how terrible I at that game...That game is sooo distracting that I've thought about quitting constantly. I've read so many forums, guides, tips and tricks, watched videos, etc to improve; but, I think I'll just honestly, give it up.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Nah, sorry I'm not chinese
      Add more answer options

• I play Dota.
      Add more answer options

• I played it for a long time until they ruined AP supports. I moved on to games like Dawngate/DOTA2 because of how irritated I was with LoL.
      Add more answer options

• I play Dota2.... And will play HOTS...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Username lucasy007 Main yasuo/zed xDDDDDD
        Add more answer options

• bumppp
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.