JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/9/2014 2:51:29 AM

Who plays League?

I recently started playing League of Legends. I only I have 1 friend. I need more friends. Same name. You know what to do.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• League of Assholes
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Bäsil: 8/19/2014 11:47:08 PM
    I used to.....
    Add more answer options

• I'm terrible at those games.
    Add more answer options

• Since the Destiny Beta, the only game I can play is League... But, it's just really sad how terrible I at that game...That game is sooo distracting that I've thought about quitting constantly. I've read so many forums, guides, tips and tricks, watched videos, etc to improve; but, I think I'll just honestly, give it up.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Nah, sorry I'm not chinese
      Add more answer options

• I play Dota.
      Add more answer options

• I played it for a long time until they ruined AP supports. I moved on to games like Dawngate/DOTA2 because of how irritated I was with LoL.
      Add more answer options

• I play Dota2.... And will play HOTS...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Username lucasy007 Main yasuo/zed xDDDDDD
        Add more answer options

• bumppp
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.