JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by KAP: 8/8/2014 3:51:37 PM
KAP
KAP

Check out my Fly me to the Moon short film. (edited on PS4)

I just pre-ordered Destiny Digital Guardian Edition earlier on the PSN. The countdown clock states: 31days 11hrs, 34min, 2sec. This game can't come soon enough, ahhhHHH!!! Anyway check out my little vignette edited entirely through PS4. Enjoy fellow guardians.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good stuff. We need more quality threads and posts like yours.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Vikings intro song?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The editing was pretty good. I enjoyed that.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Wow. Very impressive stuff!
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.