JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/8/2014 1:23:19 AM
Jono

The girl of your dreams arrives at your doorstep

And she says "Come on! Lets get out of here." What do you do?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

WLT
    WLT

Wat - old

But she's not in a place Why would she say that outside
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Go with her. She would take me on a journey to the place I wish to be so very much. The world under the 100 year war. The world where I began. But like, this is just a dream girl and a dream world. None of thats ever gonna happen *Chuckles* Right?
    Add more answer options

• Why would she wanna leave when she can just come in?
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Banned n3rd: 8/9/2014 7:04:10 PM
    I'll just go with it. Either she's madly in love with me, or she's a member of a secret society that protects the world from a great evil which is about to attack my house. Either way, sticking around won't get me anywhere. It's also possible that I'm being abducted, but I think I'll be optimistic and hope for one of the better options.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by ODST: 11/1/2015 10:22:45 PM
    -blam!-. Probably take the blind faith. If you don't take the chance, nothing changes anyway.
    Add more answer options

• Ur drunk go home
    Add more answer options

• I wake up.
    Add more answer options

• Bitch I'm in the middle of halo.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by ShadowKnightMDH: 8/9/2014 5:39:32 PM
    Well considering that's my best freind and she does that all the time
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Follow her.
      Add more answer options

• Barbara Streisand on my doorstep? Oh we'd sing and sing.
      Add more answer options

• Go with her duh
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Die of joy.
        Add more answer options

• Capture her and keep her in my soundproofed basement.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Probably tell her to slow the -blam!- down while I get dressed.
          Add more answer options

• A dream what?
          Add more answer options

• I don't know who my dream girl is yet.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • What's a girl
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • GO WITH HERE and -blam!- her later
              Add more answer options

• Tell her to get in line and be patient like all the other women...
              Add more answer options

• -opens door- THE PIZZA IS H-GASP- -faints-
              Add more answer options

• Take her clubbing. By that I mean wait until she turns her back and club her. Then drag her unconcious body inside yo the dungeon. The rest is history..... or maybe news
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • K.
                Add more answer options

• Let's go... *Wakes up from sheer excitement* WTF? It was a dream? Brain, y u do dis? :(
                Add more answer options

• wake up.
                Add more answer options

• Say" Hey I was going to arrive on your porch." Then leave with her
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.