JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by TMU Ghost: 8/9/2014 5:05:57 AM

Beta Screenshots - Lets see them!

The wait is almost over guardians, remember when this was just a rumor or a thought? We knew nothing of this game, look how far we have come since then. One month is nothing compared to how long we have been waiting. Although the closer it gets, the more time seems to slow down. So to make the wait easier I have some Beta screenshots! Ill show you mine, if you show me yours.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A fun little get away at the tower, beware tho, the jump could cost you your life. Multiple times.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shame on me for dancing in the crucible. Don't worry, someone did end up planting my face in the moon dust and giving me one to the head.
    Add more answer options

• Obligatory Traveler photo!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Best part of the beta.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Thought this one was nice
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Ikora of the Vangard telling me she has plenty protection. And later on to come to her place. Where she can show me her Orbs of light. ;)
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
            Not showing off, just demonstrating that it didn't always go to the bottom http://t.co/adOPUKof6P
            Add more answer options

This is a pic from the moon, can't remember were its from though http://t.co/JQAAAVJFUx
            Add more answer options

here is a couple from up in the tree http://t.co/sUKeYg5qy0 http://t.co/blHgMHhcJN
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Aik: 8/10/2014 3:19:27 AM
            http://t.co/97KQ7NJwPY here's the standard one
            Add more answer options

• i believe i can flyyy i believe i can touch the skyy...
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • sup?
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • rare loot
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Roof top chillin
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • GOTY 2014
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Love the graphics and detail of this beautiful game .
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Chilling with my homies on stolen pikies.
                        Add more answer options

• Ahh excuse me Guardian? Ya might wanna . . .
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by TMU Ghost: 8/9/2014 5:53:57 AM
                        "Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power." -Warlocks
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by TMU Ghost: 8/9/2014 5:26:07 AM
                        ““Shoot me again, you best pray I’m dead.” -Titans
                        Add more answer options

• Although I tried and loved all the classes, this was the one I connected with the most. “You don’t know what it’s like out there. You may think you do, but you don’t.” -Hunters
                        Add more answer options

• Just a random pic. Game is gorgeous imo.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Last one for now
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Edited by winter: 8/8/2014 11:00:12 PM
                            Thought it was prettyful.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Talking smack and taking selfies with the bruh saladin .
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • he died for our sins
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.