JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/7/2014 3:34:13 PM
Kyoto89

MATCHMAKING ONLY FOR SKILLED PEOPLE!!

I mean, look at it, where would you even start making a house like this out of matches? Well played I say...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cool is that from kapla?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• checkout my fresh new clan!! Looking for memberz and fellow gamers who wanna tear up Destiny with me xD (Dark Dwellers) #join #givemealooksee
    Add more answer options

• It's unfortunate, but all you arsonists won't get to see it burn today. I suppose you'll just have to imagine the fire... Meanwhile, I've burned through at least four houses.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]where would you even start making a house like this out of matches?[/quote]the floor
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I see what you did there....
      Add more answer options

• Teehee
      Add more answer options

• har har
      Add more answer options

• We didn't start the fire... *pull out a lighter*
      Add more answer options

• Damn. Heh. That's a LOT of matches. Tempted to light one on fire and see where it goes from there.
      Add more answer options

• I'll just let the joke go over my head and address the title. Those who are more skilled will probably succeed in Matchmaking, so it helps to be good people.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I have the sudden urge to light some matches
        Add more answer options

• Gasoline! Gasoline!
        Add more answer options

• lol, that is a nice house.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by VideoGames4Life: 8/7/2014 5:32:35 PM
        i'll buy that for a dolla
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Big John: 8/8/2014 12:26:03 AM
        I made a Mongol AoE towncenter out of popsicle sticks once. This blows mine out of the water. #FineArt
        Add more answer options

• >this joke >my head for the first few seconds
        Add more answer options

• lol dude that's awesome!! did you build that?
        Add more answer options

• Edited by VideoGames4Life: 8/7/2014 11:35:28 PM
        you should light one of those matches
        Add more answer options

• Well played, very well played.
        Add more answer options

• Nice
        Add more answer options

• 10/10 "would bang again" -IGN
        Add more answer options

• Edited by aboniks: 8/7/2014 9:39:41 PM
        So, tell me. How did that make you feel?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Der_Peevmeister: 8/7/2014 9:14:14 PM
          9/10 Well done sir, well done
          Add more answer options

• 10/10 would date this thread.
          Add more answer options

• Awesome.
          Add more answer options

• Haha thanks for the good laugh!
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.