Favorite enemy to punch in the face 2.0

Thrall

Acolyte

Wizard

Knight

Ogre

-blam-! it all of em

Purple Ball

Go ahead and vote, after the game comes out, we'll have one on the vex, cabal, and other classes.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dreg?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • The purple ball is darkness. To destroy it is to destroy all enemies if light!
      Add more answer options

• Captains
      Add more answer options

• Bison. Damn smirk pisses me off. ...oh you mean in destiny.
      Add more answer options

• I love running around smacking everything with my Thunder Fist. Especially when I trade punches with a Fallen Captain four or five times before finishing him. Just something satisfying about knocking someone's lights out or watching them fly away or disintegrate from the sheer power of my arc fist.
      Add more answer options

• I just swing wildly across the battlefield probably have a 65% fist to face ratio
      Add more answer options

• Face McPunchy. Easiest sidequest in Destiny. But it has to be in the face. Nowhere else will do.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The Purple Ball is God. We can't punch God in the face. #AllHailThePurpleBall
        Add more answer options

• Hippies. And phoneys
        Add more answer options

• I forgot to say women.
        Add more answer options

• Apparently you could point at the ball in the air and the gesture would make it go flying far. I only found this out after the beta ended and hopefully it works in the final release.
        Add more answer options

• Still dreg
        Add more answer options

• My friends...
        Add more answer options

• The servitor sphere things.
        Add more answer options

• Yeh why is this all hive. Fallen blows I can't get enough of punching dregs in the face
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Servitor
          Add more answer options

• Wisards are a pain but they have very small shields. I would love to puch one up.
          Add more answer options

• I'm disappointed there's no option for Devil Walkers. My friend killed one with a melee. So did I. It doesn't EMP continuously if your on top of it (HueHueHue), and it can't target. It's a win-win! [spoiler]Unless you know, any enemy appears nearby. There isn't much cover up there.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Knife to a knight's face
          Add more answer options

• I punched the boss servitor in the strike. That was fun. Hurt like hell though. He has a wicked close range attack that melts your health bar fast.
          Add more answer options

• Other hunters in the Crucible.
          Add more answer options

• I don't punch.... I palm smack.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.