JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/7/2014 1:05:16 AM
hazaclo

My friends wife is cheating.

So my friends wife just had a baby. My friend has blond hair and his wife has red hair... But the baby was bald! Should I let my friend know that his wife is cheating on him with a bald guy?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yus please.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Funny...
      Add more answer options

• Yes but don't tell him it's due to the baldness, or your friend might act rashly and beat up a random old guy. Just tell him you know she's cheating and have more than evidence
      Add more answer options

• Omg I almost thought this was serious
      Add more answer options

• Yes do all of that come back and tell us how that goes.
      Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Edited by IchEsseKinder: 8/7/2014 6:10:31 PM
      Recon is bald Camm has red hair holyshit.jpeg
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • 8/8 I masterb8 to your b8 m8
        Add more answer options

• 8/10 OP I chuckled.
        Add more answer options

• This was pretty good gotta admit
        Add more answer options

• John Cena take you scum.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Murcielago: 8/7/2014 6:09:04 PM
        Mr. Clean
        Add more answer options

Reign of Bane
        Reign of Bane

M.I.A - old

[quote]So my friends wife just had a baby. My friend has blond hair and his wife has red hair... But the baby was bald! Should I let my friend know that his wife is cheating on him with a bald guy?[/quote] Wtf? What little that remained of my brain just melted.....
        Add more answer options

• Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
        Add more answer options

• Wait. Isn't Recon bald?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • LOL!!!!
          Add more answer options

• Good b8 10/10
          Add more answer options

• Edited by BlazinKnight317: 8/7/2014 7:14:33 PM
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • You'd better. What kinda friend would you be if you didn't tell him? Unless of course I want to slip it in her unprotected like yourself... Then don't tell him an bang his wife.
            Add more answer options

• [quote]Wait. Isn't Recon bald?[/quote] Recon you sly devil.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [quote][quote]Wait. Isn't Recon bald?[/quote][/quote]
              Add more answer options

• Anybody that takes OP seriously is dumber than if the OP took his story literally.
              Add more answer options

• Lol
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Wait. Isn't Recon bald?[/quote]
              Add more answer options

• All my bald friends had bald babies, so yeah. But the only option is to restore your friends honor. Eat the bastard child, but first microwave it live for 5 minutes. You don't want to catch the bald from eating it raw.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Lol, nah I hears they shave the baby, because there have been breakouts of prenatal lice. (^_−)☆
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.