JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/7/2014 12:15:11 AM
Ninjoey

Destiny Trailer - Interstellar

I made a mashup trailer of Destiny and Interstellar. Hope you all like it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well done!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That was awesome
    Add more answer options

• Oooh the feels :' )
    Add more answer options

• I do believe I need new pants
    Add more answer options

• Just when I thought I my DWS was going into remission :/ [spoiler]Awesome trailer[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Transcendent. Only in Bungie community [b]◒‿◒[/b]
    Add more answer options

• That was a truly perfect combination. Especially at the end when he said "and our destiny lies above us". Epic man
    Add more answer options

• Watching this again and I thought, "I wonder if there's a Destiny/Guardians of the Galaxy mashup like this..." Well, there totally is. I don't think it's as good as yours, but I still enjoyed it. Link provided for reference.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Foxy Dinosaur: 8/9/2014 3:01:44 PM
      Holy $#*%
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Eternal Phase: 8/7/2014 4:09:41 AM
      Well, I didn't need to want to play Destiny any more than I already do... but whatever. A few more hours of crying is probably good for me anyway.
      Add more answer options

• Masterfully done, Guardian! Not sure if you know yet, but Bungie tweeted your video. Congrats! I also made a Destiny trailer edit, although not as profound as yours. Mine focuses more on action. Thanks for the fantastic video! _Ohuigin
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Really enjoyed this, great commentary from mathew
        Add more answer options

• Truly amazing work. Masterfully done.
        Add more answer options

• Oh my god. Bungie needs to hire this guy. 10x better than any official or fanmade trailers made so far, perfect pacing, perfect timeframe, great soundtrack.
        Add more answer options

• At first I was thinking "great, another halfassed fan trailer someone wants to show everyone" but damn dude that was good. Bravo indeed.
        Add more answer options

• Bungie, hire this man to do your hype trailers.
        Add more answer options

• well done ... that was right on point there
        Add more answer options

• well done :)
        Add more answer options

• Boy oh Boy, I just watched this again and MAN i'm hyped for this game! How does a game mess with my emotions like this???
        Add more answer options

• I applaud you sir
        Add more answer options

• Wonderfully done! Question, did you do your own voice over? It's done so well that it could've come out of Bungies halls of awesomeness.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Beautifully done sir! Hats off to you.
          Add more answer options

• Wow. You just won life. Hands down.
          Add more answer options

• I shared this on my clan forum and they all LOVED IT. You are a fkn genius dude.
          Add more answer options

• If possible you just made my wait for 9/9 even harder. well done.
          Add more answer options

• Beautiful. Well done
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.