JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/6/2014 6:36:40 PM
PixelWolf

A hunter wallpaper I put together using the reference materials Bungie posted.

Eventually I would like to create one for the other two classes as well. Just have to get the time. Here is a version without the text: http://i.imgur.com/YYhL4ac.jpg
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want this!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i cant save it on my phone help
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Only one word can describe your image...and that is awesome :)
      Add more answer options

• It's now my tablet background
      Add more answer options

• Edited by BOZZ21: 8/7/2014 2:31:31 AM
      I have had the same destiny wallpaper for 2 years now. I plan on playing a warlock but until [u][b]you[/b][/u] make a warlock wallpaper I shall use this AMAZING wallpaper. Pic related, my current wallpaper
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Beautiful, just beautiful. Definitely my new ps vita wallpaper :) been looking for a good one.
        Add more answer options

• Ya, so sick it got pneumonia
        Add more answer options

• That's sick
        Add more answer options

• Can't wait to see the Warlock and Titan wallpapers. Trying to figure out how to favorite threads for future reference.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Nice!
          Add more answer options

• very nice :)
          Add more answer options

IxDarkPhoenixxl
          IxDarkPhoenixxl

Nerfs are not good for this game - old

Very nice job
          Add more answer options

• Bravo. I just found the last phone wallpaper I think I'll ever need.
          Add more answer options

• Not half bad, nice job!
          Add more answer options

• Please do a Titan, that's my favorite class.
          Add more answer options

• For all the hunters
          Add more answer options

• Bladedancer?
          Add more answer options

• Just applied this as my phone wallpaper. Feels good on my fingertips.
          Add more answer options

AlphaEmpire
          AlphaEmpire

Bring the Glory - old

Titan one?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • This deserves a bump.
            Add more answer options

• Make a titan one pls
            Add more answer options

• HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHH (the sound I made when I saw that)
            Add more answer options

• That is pretty bad ass. I recommend keeping the text, though.
            Add more answer options

• For those that state the barrel is firing from the wrong location. The revolver in the image is modeled after a low axis revolver similar to the image I included. Just fyi
            Add more answer options

• Edited by hidef787: 8/7/2014 8:50:24 PM
            Thats pretty neat, dude. You should make one for the clan. I would put it at the FB Group page. ;)
            Add more answer options

• That is BA. I hope the Titan one includes a glowing fist.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.