JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
8/6/2014 5:20:46 AM

Xbox one Raiding Parties- Gamertags

Looking for dedicated Xbox One gamers who are looking to play on a strong fire-team, i have my own clan call "The Void Emprise" and we are looking for four more members to complete our fireteam. I'm 20 years old and will be on constatly, and am from the east coast, send me friend request! Gt: Slobby Knuggs
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• GT: DEVIL X CROW I'm 22 on eastern time with a mic and looking for a cool fire team to raid with. Hit me up
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Add me as well. My GT is tCruzin4lyfe and I'm on east coast time. I have the whole week of release off :-)
    Add more answer options

• BourgDotOrg -- west coast time
    Add more answer options

• I'm 15 but I am mature and I am looking for some hardcore fire team members. My gamer tag is shootuup1
    Add more answer options

• Orannis17 Feel free to add me!
    Add more answer options

• Feel free to add me GT: iiGodLiiKe 305
    Add more answer options

• Join TRU3 Affinity - We are a mature group of dedicated gamers. Our goal is to create a great group of good players to destroy every aspect of this game. Where you never have to go too far to find a fireteam. Please only 18+, w mic, k/d of 1.0 or higher. TRU3 Affinity and request to join, we'd love to have you. Invite your friends too! http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/150441
    Add more answer options

• Add me if ur looking for another warlock gt:OG JAR
    Add more answer options

• For those of you guys looking for people for a fire squad or raid team My friend and I will be putting people together before the release http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/165205
    Add more answer options

• If you need a Hunter let me know. I am 24, not looking to play with children and amped to see this post. My raiding goes all way back to Everquest days when you had 40 people with no mic, before Team Speak and Ventrilo were even a thought. The hardcore raiding days haha. Anyways, get back with me cause I'm trying to wreak some havoc. Gamer Tag: Sickk702
    Add more answer options

• Add me gt:OG JAR. I'm 26 with a 8 month old so I'll be on mostly at night. Looking for mature players to run with. Hit me up
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • GT: Vulcan Maximum Comment gamertag so i can Add you! add me as well!
      Add more answer options

• I'm 21 and am looking for a competitive fireteam. GT is Jaketino. From the west coast though.
      Add more answer options

• GT: Sp4c39h0sT
      Add more answer options

• GT: BILLYTHEKING408
      Add more answer options

• I'm 20, Id be happy to help if i can. Gt :KSI DidacticJ
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I'm 17 and I'm looking forward to being on a strong fire team. Gt: suitingcleric08
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Greetings fellow XbOxOnE- ians I'm Dan 31 East Coast Warlock big on PvE and exploring will do crucible but just for the gear and leveling reasons GT- BoogieMan718
          Add more answer options

• Hello Slobby Knuggs, [Crimson Death] is recruiting hardcore guardians, [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67415177/0/0]click here to find out more![/url]
          Add more answer options

• 20. Already in a clan. Feel free to add me and I'll help when I can. DownhillNat
          Add more answer options

• Sounds good. I'm 19, I'll be on constantly as well. I'm also on the east coast! GT: MonaVie830. Add me
          Add more answer options

• I'm down. I'm 23, tag is Tira Tequila. Let's do it!
          Add more answer options

• Im 14 GT: TheBrainOnGames
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.