JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by wh1plash2: 8/6/2014 10:58:40 AM

high res 1920 x 3574 Destiny cell phone wallpaper

Enjoy
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Started a new topic: changed high res destiny cell phone wallpaper

• Would've been better if the hunter was in the middle since the warlock and titan have the same pose.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • ... umm... what cel phone has a 19.20 x 3574 pixel screen?
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Can you make it for lg g3 screen
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Cool beans. Thanks.
          Add more answer options

• Thanks.
          Add more answer options

• Lol... this is what I need... something to remind me all the time of the game I can't play everyone I look at my phone! I jk. That's really cool, man.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • It's not even in a 16:9 aspect ratio.
            Add more answer options

• It's been a while since I've messed with Photoshop but isn't this effect called chromatic aberration? Just curious if I remember correctly. Whatever it's called, you pulled it off pretty nicely. My only criticism is that the images appear a little flat. Maybe you could use a bit of perspective blurring outside the focal point to create more depth. All in all, good work!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Secksii
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Thank you, fellow Guardian!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Very cool. Thanks man.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Awesome!! Thanks.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Very nice
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.