JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Stormtroopered: 8/6/2014 11:18:04 PM

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was. To [i]finish raids[/i] is my real test. To [i]loot[/i] them is my cause. I will travel across the planets, Searching far and wide. Each [i]Guardian[/i] to understand The [i]super[/i] that's inside. It's you and me, I know it's my [i]Destiny![/i] Ohh you're my best friend, In a [i]world[/i] we must [i]defend![/i] A heart so true, Our [i]teamwork[/i] will pull us through! [i]Revive[/i] me and [i]Revive[/i] you, [b][i]Des-tin-y!![/i][/b] [i]Gotta slay em all!![/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A friend of mine listened to the pokemon theme song on repeat while he played destiny just because of the "I know it's my Destiny" lyrics... Now I know he's not the only one who thought of that
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've been singing the Pokemon song in my head for two straight days because of you and these forums....
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • The new show actually has the original theme, a little different but it's still good. *Cartoon Networks views suddenly spike for no apparent reason* *we all know the reason*
      Add more answer options

• How do I catch a Fallen Captain with a Destiball? I can't figure out which button to press.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by DevilStarr: 8/8/2014 8:54:07 AM
        had to give an update: day 2, I'm walking around singing this at work. .... I work with people in their late 40s to early 70s.... the ones that didn't already think I was crazy are now partially singing along. the others are contemplating having me committed. on a side note my DWS hasn't receded. ... I walked up to a random co-worker and pointed at him, he was confused. so I tried dancing with (on?) him and promptly sat down in front of him. I think I'm going to be drug tested soon. [spoiler]Destiny Withdrawal Syndrome[/spoiler] I hate you Storntroopered lmao [spoiler]just kidding[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Sooo are we gonna pull an Ash and beat everything into the ground (strikes stories, etc) get a level 100 pikachu (best guns/gear) but still flop on the elite four? (vault of glass)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Nice lol
            Add more answer options

• This,........is .....Just....beautiful. ღ(◕ ᴥ ◕)
            Add more answer options

• Is it bad I read this in the voice of the pokemon theme song as soon as I read the title? LOL! Best post yet bro
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • In before the poke.. no Destiny-rap.
              Add more answer options

• ..and your ingame-tag will be "Pokemenot"..?
              Add more answer options

• I am a guardian I am a legend amongst carebears. I beat a game that was meant to be played and beat.. Yes I am a legend amongst carebears.
              Add more answer options

Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Who else wants to be the very best?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • This is magical.
                  Add more answer options

• lmao no way nice!
                  Add more answer options

• Long version please
                  Add more answer options

• nice! and oh so true
                  Add more answer options

• Was that an intentional pokemon reference at the end? Lol
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Pokémon ... I nearly collected the original 151 ... I was 12 away ... I took my binder to this after school thing at the park ... Showed everybody them .... Left to go play bball ... They were all stolen i could only run down sum kid with a couple cards all i got back was a couple leaf energy cards and a -blam!-ing gigglypuff ... Fml im still madd and this happened about 13-15 years ago
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Well done!!
                      Add more answer options

• A national anthem we can all get behind!
                      Add more answer options

• brilliant!
                      Add more answer options

• Yes
                      Add more answer options

• I love this
                      Add more answer options

• Nice 10/10
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.