JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by SirDimetrious: 8/6/2014 12:42:16 AM

Insane 27 K/D Ratio Gameplay

This gameplay is one of my favorites! If you could like this post and sub that would mean a ton! Hard to gain recognition on youtube nowadays! Thanks for your consideration!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Subscribed!!! Great content! I like the tips you give and you should make more! Now I realize the greatness of PoP. BTTS clan mate here. :-)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I subbed
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by Reclaimer127: 8/8/2014 12:37:18 PM
        The outlander mk.26 best shoty ever!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Really good game!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • You can do it!
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I'm not going to judge you. I will point out that it was a 4 on 6 match in favor of your team. It's not your fault, and you responded very well to the combat situations in each part of the map, but because there were two less people on the opposite team, you ran less of a risk of getting killed immediately after you took a life from a lone player.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • You missed 4 days, and still got 45 hours of play time...
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Not a bad game. Would be impressed if you weren't using a shotgun.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    Nova Explorer
                    Nova Explorer

Triumphed! - old

I got that but in Titanfall like 10 Times 120 attrition points K/D was more like 20 though... 27 is still really impressive though I probably only got that in halo so anyway good job keep on crushing those noobs.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Jeez, this video has grown a ton! Thanks guys!
                      Add more answer options

• I dont care about KD because its just Luck, but Great, Good Vid bro!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Does anyone else know who LikeButta is?
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • U put a 6vs4 match in the forum and feel proud of urself !!! Man o man !!!
                          Add more answer options

7 Replies
                          • Less hate now, lovin it
                            Add more answer options

• Good video, dude. =)
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • IMO you have every right to brag about your K/D with a number like that.. but I really don't even think you are lol. Anyway, great vid!
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Thanks for all of the support guys! Drop a sub and keep it up!
                                Add more answer options

• Hey OP, ignore these assholes that call you assholes. You're acting very humble to all of these comments, even the ones that bring you down for "bragging" about your KD. You're not bragging, you performed well and you have the right to be proud
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Edited by Crazypug: 8/6/2014 5:04:19 PM
                                  Best warlock gameplay I've seen :) keep it up.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • I stopped at 0:05 due to dubstep
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Dangit. Someone stopped the vid due to dubstep...
                                      Add more answer options

• Edited by theClutchologist: 8/6/2014 3:27:03 PM
                                      My kd is 1.89, but I never touched a shotgun in pvp. My kd would be over 9,000 if I did I just have more balls than that.
                                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                      • That's crazy, would be better if you PTFO'ed, but it's still crazy.
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • Good gameplay man. What console are you playing on? If its on xbox, then I hope we can meet on opposite teams. I like playing against skilled players.
                                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                          • Edited by Kizdon: 8/6/2014 4:00:26 PM
                                            I went 29- 1 one time during the beta. Great gameplay.
                                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                            • Couldn't help but notice you didn't cap one objective, Or hang around and help your team cap.
                                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              You are not allowed to view this content.