JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Brothers: 8/5/2014 9:01:57 PM

What Destiny really is.

So when I was browsing through the forums, looking at the posts I saw some things that make sense and I finally understand what destiny really is. This is now a comparison. The traveler(Destiny Beta), visited our civilization and gave us the golden age(the wonderful time during the beta). We thoroughly enjoyed our time playing and learning about this new age. But it all came to an end when the darkness(August) found us and so begun the collapse(Destiny withdrawals). But there was hope, for soon we would fight back against the darkness(Destiny release date), and become legend. It all makes sense now...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Right frickin' in front of us the whole time!!! I can't believe I didn't realize it before..... Props to you, Guardian.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by TheHawkeyePierce: 8/7/2014 4:04:51 AM
      You had 3 periods at the end of your post, 3 times 3 is 6. And if you put 3 sixes together you get 666, which means *GASP* ILLUMINATI!
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • (Comment here) I'll comment when this makes sense to me
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Makes a lot of sense now. *claps*
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • You've done it! You solved the Da Vinci code Code!!!!
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Well done gaurdian.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • You know what it is. ;)
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Now it all makes perfect sense. [b]you are a god^[/b]
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Seriously
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Well, I now have faith in humanity.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • ⬆️is the smartest thing I have ever seen
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • Why can't more forums be amazing like this one? It's so tranquil. So perfect.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Edited by Osprai: 8/8/2014 3:37:51 AM
                            Then why was our civilization destroyed during the beta? I mean, great post, but...
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Well said guardian!
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • [quote]So when I was browsing through the forums, looking at the posts I saw some things that make sense and I finally understand what destiny really is. This is now a comparison. The traveler(Destiny Beta), visited our civilization and gave us the golden age(the wonderful time during the beta). We thoroughly enjoyed our time playing and learning about this new age. But it all came to an end when the darkness(August) found us and so begun the collapse(Destiny withdrawals). But there was hope, for soon we would fight back against the darkness(Destiny release date), and become legend. It all makes sense now...[/quote]
                                Add more answer options

• Bungie has it all figured out...
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • It's the illuminati
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • I never realized this...awesome!
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Noooo its the secret society trying to take over. Skill and bones and the rothschield are teaming up:)
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • The forums are kind of like the Traveller's last breath, saving this little piece of the Golden age.
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Talking about lack of Destiny I NEED SOME PURPLES MAN
                                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                          • It's like a metaphor wrapped in an allegory. Mind = Blown.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • ....this is so aqurate. Nice job man. ( from "The Battleborns" clan )
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • What does that make the Alpha, then?
                                                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                                • Good comparison. So we are in the darkness now.
                                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                  • Bshhhhhhhhhh [spoiler]that's the sound of my mind exploding[/spoiler]
                                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.