JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by BobBQ: 8/5/2014 11:03:01 PM

Heavily pregnant gamers

Has Bungie taken into account of the unfair advantage that pregnant women have playing Destiny? It's a matter of historical sporting record that the Soviets and East Germans unscrupulously used to get their athletes pregnant in the run up to major events as their bodies would be flushed with naturally occurring chemicals that enhanced their body's efficiency. How can I be sure that if I get killed in PVP it's not just because I'm up against a Wonder Woman in her third trimester?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ­­
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

41 Replies
    • Bungie iz illuminati confirmdz
      Add more answer options

• Bump.
      Add more answer options

• Because they wait till their fourth trimester to compete in the crucible
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • dafuq did i just read.
        Add more answer options

• Not fairerrrrrrrrrrrr
        Add more answer options

• Mandatory Bungie blood tests!
        Add more answer options

• I laughed so god damn hard. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. You win the internet.
        Add more answer options

• Wonder Woman in her third trimester is too OP, bungie plz nerf or I'll cancel the pre order for every game I have pre ordered now, not just destiny.
        Add more answer options

• Is there a competition for the dumbest thread possible going on that I haven't heard of ?
        Add more answer options

10 Replies
        • You must have a brain that's like a steam engine.
          Add more answer options

Zonda
          Zonda

sep7agon.net - old

Gaming isn't enforced by drug testing under WADA. Anybody could take performance/focus-enhancing drugs and slay PvP without fear of being caught and banned from all competition for 2 years. If anything, pregnant Women would be at a disadvantage because the drugs required to be on a level playing field with someone who's going all out, would put their baby at a serious risk of miscarriage or at least deformity.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Lmfao that's awesome. Love this thread
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
              Got my ass handed to me by the PMS Clan several times in Halo 2. Trust me.. I've long learned to respect the warrior powers of a hormonal female.
              Add more answer options

• hilarious!
              Add more answer options

• Haha A+ for you good sir!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Lol this has been the top trending thread for two days now! What the heck guys!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by MCFC: 8/6/2014 4:55:27 PM
                  Blocked
                  Add more answer options

8 Replies
                  • Sometimes I stumble into that corner of the internet...this is one of those times.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Ur a idiot -__-
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • This is a strange ass thread. Well done DeeJ, well done b.lind
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Nerf hormonal women.
                          Add more answer options

• With this in mind if any gamer chicks want an advantage for the next 9 months send me a PM. ; )
                          Add more answer options

8 Replies
                          • 10/10 would inseminate again
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by BannedLlama: 8/5/2014 11:25:59 PM
                            Did a mod or DeeJ change the tag and put this in #OffTopic?
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              Hunni Bunni xo
                              Hunni Bunni xo

"revive me already!" - old

Rofl... next thing ya know, we'll have tournaments of pregnant women throwing burp rags and bowls of ice cream covered in pickles if this catches on in the US. Maybe i should get knocked up for the cause? [spoiler]<_< i predict many babies...[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.