JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/5/2014 2:00:48 PM

IF U GUYS REALLY LIKED DESTINY

If u guys really like destiny so much then y do u care about which console u play it on. If u really like it then wouldn't u just want to play it on whichever console u have? Really guys, grow up and stop being idiots and think for once! We r all here for the same reason; we like destiny, not because we all want to argue about which console is better!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I realy don't care what system others like the best. I like ps4 if you like Xbox better it does not bother me in the same way that if you drive ( and like ) a different brand of car does not bother me at al. Regards
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Filthy casuls, owning every console is the only way to go.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I don't care which console I play on, which will be Xbox 360. But I wish they hadn't screwed us with not being able to pre order the digital edition on 360. I'm going to have to pull some weird moves in order to keep my pre order items.
      Add more answer options

• To be honest one camp knows which console is better and the other is just trying to validate their purchase.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • When Halo MCC, Evolve, The Division and Dying Light will come out, Destiny will be left behind anyway, PS fanboys are happy about Destiny because they have nothing else to play lol !
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by Rogue4Lyfe: 8/17/2014 8:32:02 AM
          i have a ps3 and am gonna play it on ps3 is there a problem sir? these are not the f***s you are looking for
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • But the PS4 is better for Destiny, you have to admit that.
            Add more answer options

56 Replies
            • kinda reminds me of when we was kids saying "mines bigger then yours" ha ha ha
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • The public didn't start it, sony did. Have u seen there recent advertisements stating that the ps4 is the best console to play. ( even though I do think its true, they didn't really need to do that)
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Athhena: 8/23/2014 5:41:38 AM
                I wish we could all just get along like we did in middle school..
                Add more answer options

• ..and if people could just get along, there'd be no more more wars! What a revelation! Like.. ZOMG, why didn't anyone think of this before!? Your idea is not new. Sorry to pop your bubble.
                Add more answer options

• I have both systems (one and 4) but wish to play it on PS4 because of the quality they have proven to work. One is still having a hard time pushing 1080p. [i]Proud member of THE GRIMGUARD http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0[/i]
                Add more answer options

• I couldn't help but read this in some kind of surfer/dumb sounding voice.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by L1MITED ED1TI0N: 8/6/2014 10:52:38 PM
                  Doesnt matter to me. I'm not a little dick head like most of the kiddies on here who brag about systems and which is better for a certain game. The few mature people on these forums who are laidback, and open minded are the reason I keep coming back to these forums. But yeah...I'm getting an amazing remake of Halo 2 on XBOX One so I don't really care about all the exclusive things PlayStation gets "first" with Destiny. I'll more than likely play that longer than I will Destiny, since 2 months should be plenty of time to go through the game. PS has some good games to look forward to, but its not worth my money until maybe late 2015, when something worth getting comes out.
                  Add more answer options

• So we know who we will be playing on the same servers as us.
                  Add more answer options

• I only have one console, you asshole. Besides... Xbox is better.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • I havent seen any console arguments... chill out its not your concern if you find it irrelevant or stupid.
                    Add more answer options

• bungie being mean to xbox players:( giving ps more stuff:( i thought bungie loved xbox...guess not ;(
                    Add more answer options

15 Replies
                    • Hats of to you sir .... its all about the game i don't care if your playing on last gen or next gen Xbox or PlayStation this game is going to be big so if your getting it enjoy it and share your story's
                      Add more answer options

• I just want to play with all the peoples! *hugs nearest person*
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • [quote]If u guys really like destiny so much then y do u care about which console u play it on. If u really like it then wouldn't u just want to play it on whichever console u have? Really guys, grow up and stop being idiots and think for once! We r all here for the same reason; we like destiny, not because we all want to argue about which console is better![/quote] thank you, it doesn't matter both are amazing works of technology and we just need to appreciate the fact that we can play a game as amazing as destiny
                        Add more answer options

• PS4 times exclusives baby!!!!!
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • How dare you come in here at judge us for protesting our beliefs! Attacking our freedom of speech as if you know any better! IF I WANT TO ARGUE WHICH CONSOLE IS ELITE, THEN I WILL IF I WANT TO!!!!!
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Destiny should've been on PS4/X1 only, making it 60fps/1080p and the graphics woulda be way better and more content.
                            Add more answer options

15 Replies
                            • I'm just here for the purple ball.
                              Add more answer options

• BAHHHHHHH If one was to really like destiny then they should only live for destiny.....they should own it on all four consoles and play 100 hours a week on each console THATS RIGHT THEY SHOULD BREAK THE SPACETIME OF THE UNIVERSE TO PLAY THE GAME MORE
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.