JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Bill the Cabal: 8/6/2014 1:37:07 PM

Cabal's Turn

Hi, I'm Bill the Cabal. So uhh... some of you may have seen the Vex and Fallen post threats and challenges to you guys around the forum and uh... my commander wanted the Cabal to have their say. I've got a letter from him uh... "To the puny Guardians: we will crush you. Mars is ours now and we won't let you take it back. When we meet on the battlefield I will humiliate you and stick my..." uh... not gonna read that part, don't want the post taken down. " Your Titans are small, your Hunters are cowards, and your Warlocks are nerds You will all die beneath the foot of the cabal. Love, Commander Bob, xoxoxoxo" So any comments, questions, death threats I need to write down? Update: Bob's gonna love all the friends, gift baskets, and letters from you guys. Keep it up. Update update: to celebrate even further, everyone who comments now gets two free cookies and a Cabal Kabob, enjoy! Update update update: had to sleep but I'll still log all your threats, may you all have a nice day.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think we can settle this over a nice dinner of Cabal Kabobs and Fallen Fondue. Just no guns at the dinner table (Unless their concealed ;).
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by DeeJ: 8/5/2014 6:23:33 PM
    Welcome here, Bill. Have I ever told you guys that you're my favorite enemy to kill?
    Add more answer options

83 Replies
    • WHEN DO I GET MY COOKIES AND KABOB!
      Add more answer options

• Can I join forces with you guys I don't like some of these people here. Plus I like those cabal cababs.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • [quote]Hi, I'm Bill the Cabal. So uhh... some of you may have seen the Vex and Fallen post threats and challenges to you guys around the forum and uh... my commander wanted the Cabal to have their say. I've got a letter from him uh... "To the puny Guardians: we will crush you. Mars is ours now and we won't let you take it back. When we meet on the battlefield I will humiliate you and stick my..." uh... not gonna read that part, don't want the post taken down. " Your Titans are small, your Hunters are cowards, and your Warlocks are nerds You will all die beneath the foot of the cabal. Love, Commander Bob, xoxoxoxo" So any comments, questions, death threats I need to write down? Update: Bob's gonna love all the friends, gift baskets, and letters from you guys. Keep it up. Update update: to celebrate even further, everyone who comments now gets two free cookies and a Cabal Kabob, enjoy! Update update update: had to sleep but I'll still log all your threats, may you all have a nice day.[/quote] This obviously a troll because the Cabal can't read or write.
        Add more answer options

• Lol this was funny!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Raiivenex: 8/7/2014 7:19:50 AM
        The biggest have the hardest fall bill~ the hardest fall :) P.S this guy has a really awesome rap! We Guardians are -Legends!- Can i have my free food now?
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
          ElectroHail
          ElectroHail

Mods are cuñts. - old

body
          Add more answer options

• This is the true Cabal! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHqsHRwUDzM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoJc8Jfh20w
          Add more answer options

• This nerd has a nova bomb ready for you and all the cabal. I can't wait to kill your precious Colosssuses with well placed Gjallarhorn rockets
          Add more answer options

• You Smell Funny.
          Add more answer options

WNxPowder
          WNxPowder

This thing on?vhfastm - old

my next comment is coming to you via sniper rifle
          Add more answer options

• I for one, welcome our new Cabal overlords. I want my cookies and Cabal kabob then I shoot you in the face.
          Add more answer options

• Yay! more things to shoot! I'll take a tricorn on the cob, thanks!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Nashtalia
            Nashtalia

invite only - old

bring yo fleets....im a pop yo heads...
            Add more answer options

• Hey I remember you, weren't you supposed to be an ambassador for the Cabal?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Dear Bob, I shall stick a potato up Uranus. Have a nice day now!
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Riddle me this "Bob" why does it take around ten of you to even kill one of us hhhmmmmmm. P.s. Go teabag a blender P.s.s. Of headbutt a unicorn. Your choice.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Dear bill, you responded to my forum post yesterday Thank you
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Blah blah blah I'm a tool
                    Add more answer options

NobleS088
                    NobleS088

Squidward the big ward - 8/25/2016 8:15:20 AM

Why is your commander a pussy (cat) why doesn't he come to tell that himself.huh
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • You still didn't answer my question. Does your space Roman Empire accept new recruits?
                      Add more answer options

8 Replies
                      • 1v1 me, rusted lands.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • *throws potato at bill* Potato was ineffective
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • We have magic space unicorns and bacon. Yes we have bacon.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • yea man guardians are puny and small FALLEN WIN ALL THE TIME!!!!AND WE HATE HIVE UGLY SKINNEY THINGS NASTY....AND FOUR ARMS AHAHAHAHAHAHA
                              Add more answer options

20 Replies
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.