JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/5/2014 7:48:56 AM
Mad Max

101 Hi-res Destiny wallpapers

[url=http://imgur.com/a/5RO70]You're welcome.[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Poppin a bonerr over here from these quality images.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Edited by Sam12Ash: 8/15/2014 8:30:13 AM
      That last one is very cool. Ships and shitt flying out of the traveler? Or another traveler? Or attacking the traveler? Oh damn
      Add more answer options

• Hold the phone, what is this gun? Is that Hard Light?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Thank you much! [i]Proud member of what will become Destiny's greatest clan, THE GRIMGUARD http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0[/i]
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Good work! Thanks.
          Add more answer options

• That's awesome.
          Add more answer options

• Niiiiicccceeee. !!!
          Add more answer options

• Very nice!
          Add more answer options

• Hells YEAH!! That is a thing of beauty! (MANY things...)
          Add more answer options

• Awesome!
          Add more answer options

• Is there a way that I can save this thread?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • these are crazy good
            Add more answer options

• Thanks
            Add more answer options

• Is it sad that i've seen most of these? Thanks for posting.
            Add more answer options

• Would you be able to post the actual link so I can open it in my phone browser?
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Nice!
              Add more answer options

• Thank you Mad Max great job!
              Add more answer options

• Why does it look like they are in space yet they look like they are only 10,000 feet in the air because they can see the city so easily
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Ooh
                Add more answer options

• Nice! Now what the h3ll is this bump in my pants...
                Add more answer options

• awesome. quite awesome.
                Add more answer options

• It's like a giant pimple on the Earth's surface... and the Fallen can't find it? [i]Really?[/i]
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • I want to have your babies.
                  Add more answer options

• excellent!
                  Add more answer options

• You da real mvp
                  Add more answer options

• I know this is probably a stupid question, but how do I view the wallpapers and the collection? I only see one photo and I'm in desperate need of new wallpapers D:
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.