JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by surge0116: 8/5/2014 3:34:54 PM

Destiny's menus & "Favoriting" weapons

[i][b]Not sure if these have already been posted but here it goes. [/i][/b] 1. When in orbit, be able to move the cursor with the right thumb stick also. This drove me nuts as I was trying to eat with my other hand lol. 2. Being able to lock/favorite certain weapons/armor your character is holding as to not delete them by accident. I like to switch a lot between guns n armor for both PvP and PvE. This happened to me twice too lol. And lastly 3. An opacity meter for the map/health bar/ etc. I have to play in really bright settings because my tv is way too dim, but when I did the map was barely noticeable. I hope you guys like my ideas and agree with me (∩_∩) And again if this has already been posted let me know please!

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.