JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by silentpheonix17: 8/8/2014 4:04:17 AM

A hunter concept armor I drew up.

Just an design that got stuck in my yelling "LET ME OUT!" So I did just that and now i'm sharing to you guys. The body is female so putting that out there if anyone get confused on why it looks somewhat different. Link is to my Deviant art profile so you may see some old stuff and a little new and if the link doesn't work let me know. Enjoy! Edit: P.s. Bungie if you ever come across this thread you are free to take some ideas from it, The Cloak especially.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sweet. I like the fur lining & the sweep of the cape.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's pretty badass 10/10
    Add more answer options

• Edited by LargoJaybo: 8/18/2014 1:42:00 AM
    I'd love to see this as a finished piece.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Not really a big fan of the hunter cloaks but I really like what you did with this! It has a native vibe to it great job! Keep the art up man it's awesome!
      Add more answer options

Devohagen
      Devohagen

Coach for TSSS join us! - old

Nice! I drew one too but it was just a stick man with a smiling moon in the sky. K now a warlock haha!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I think it looks really good 10/10 would recommend to a friend
        Add more answer options

• That's really great!!!! If you are interested, there is a great group called Art and Stuff. It's filled with artists like you and we even have a contest going on with real prizes!!! I love your work and the details are very realistic and true to the style. Here is the link to the group and keep drawing Guardian!!!! http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/39813
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by d 6d7565727465: 8/8/2014 3:06:23 AM
          That's a sweet cape. Mind doing another one with a Titan?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Cough cough* [i]somebodies a furry[/i] cough*
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Idk why, maybe it's the fur, but the second one reminds me of Jon Snow off Game of Thrones.
              Add more answer options

• Awesome work. That furrrrr
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Looks good man! Keep it up!
                Add more answer options

• NOICE MATE!
                Add more answer options

• Hail hydra!!!
                Add more answer options

• Have to admit. I would turn around and leave a matchmaking game if that showed up on a guy...
                Add more answer options

• 11/10
                Add more answer options

WolfNinja
                WolfNinja

Fire like a thousand suns. - old

I like that.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • That's badass
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.