JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/4/2014 8:05:46 PM

Country with the best girls ?

I always thought Sweden has lots of beautiful girls ...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I know what you foreigners imagine Swedish girls to look like but the archetype you're thinking of is 50 years old and considered a unicorn by today's standards. I added a pic of what most Swedish girls look like today.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Canada
      Add more answer options

11 Replies
      • Russia.
        Add more answer options

• I've never traveled
        Add more answer options

• USA USA USA
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Eirikur: 8/10/2014 8:44:25 PM
        I am Swedish <3 Hej! :3 [spoiler]But not a girl lel[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Murica
        Add more answer options

• Italy
        Add more answer options

• Southern girlz r sexi teh accint maykes mi go whewt whoot
        Add more answer options

• Liverpool
        Add more answer options

• Sometimes I like slim, sometimes I like thick Sometimes I combine them and I like thim slick Thim slick probably went over your head Couldn't lay up, I just went over for head
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Norway
          Add more answer options

• England
          Add more answer options

• FAP FAP
          Add more answer options

• China. 1.6 billion people, half of them women. And most of that group are HAWT.
          Add more answer options

• Do you care if they're clean or not?
          Add more answer options

• Italian-American Midwest girls. Everyone knows we're best. ;)
          Add more answer options

• Russian.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by afanofIceJJFish: 8/5/2014 8:38:04 AM
          IMO Italian woman have the best face but Colombian woman have the best body.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Helghan does. All hail Visari, All glory to Helghan, death to the I.S.A.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Australian for the accent :) and surfer chicks
              Add more answer options

• Brazil
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • England.
                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                • Well, looks like the majority prefer Australian and southern US states .. Although i'm much more curious about europeans :D
                  Add more answer options

• I can't decide on that one, but I hail from South America and I find that people of Brazil, Colombia, even the Dominican Republic have some very attractive women.
                  Add more answer options

• Italian and Argentinean girls
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.