JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by acelVlason: 8/5/2014 4:05:57 AM

Awesome Destiny Dance Music Video! ENJOY!

We hope you're as pumped as us for this game Guardians!!! [b]Please share with your friends :) Also keep an eye out for an upcoming related project![/b] [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjmxTQOY4Fk[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by DarkChildOfLight: 8/6/2014 10:33:20 PM
    Please make moar! Check your inbox too I have song suggestions :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Make a video with Dan Croll-from nowhere (Baaarsen Remix) as the music, its a great song worth your time
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Brothers: 8/6/2014 2:08:37 AM
      Is this a dance off now? In that case here is something as well >:D
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
        That was a great video. God i wish there was music playing with these dances in game, maybe a song that can activate if enough players dance at one time
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Amazing
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • That part with the memories was the best! Very original.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • That was awesome, Love that song too!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Perfect! It's the only word I can tell you about it
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • In the Beta, I liked to dance on the balcony railing with my Exo, and play Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Nice job... Very well done, but I couldn't help but notice the lovely couple in the flash backs are playing with a sphere that appears to be non purple in coloring.
                    Add more answer options

• Trust you people will want this
                    Add more answer options

• Awesome job man
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • This was awesome
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Please make more.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Nice job on the video
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • dude, that was AWESOME
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Awful song.
                              Add more answer options

• I lol'd and shed a tear. Great Job haha. Does anyone know what specific mix of the song this is? I really wanna download that bad boy.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • This was pretty sick
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Were am I in the video??
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Cute.
                                    Add more answer options

• That was awesome. I -blam!-en love destiny
                                    Add more answer options

• [quote]Awesome Destiny Dance Music Video! ENJOY! [/quote] Did I miss something ?
                                    Add more answer options

• I loved that vid, it was just.... Perfect and beautiful at the same time.
                                    Add more answer options

• I'M DYING. LOVE. <3 DESTINY + LANA
                                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                    • At first I thought I was looking at a female Draenei dancing. :-)
                                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.