JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/4/2014 5:55:37 PM
Zukai

Warlock Armor Concepts - You Decide!

After the overwhelming support for my last post I decided I wanted the community to be more involved with the Warlock Armor Concepts. So here you guys go! Cast a vote, and be my art director. After a day or so I'll pick 3 or 4 and render them out. Remember these are super rough, and their intention is to explore what rare or legendary sets might look like. If you have any suggestions as to color schemes, or things I should add/subtract from the one you voted for, leave a comment~ Thanks again Guardians! [url]http://sewnarain.tumblr.com/[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why is barely anyone choosing 7? That armor looks badass!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't choose there all so awesome
    Add more answer options

• Put helmet 1 on body 4 :D
    Add more answer options

Web locker
    Web locker

trying to get back in it - old

I love the 2nd ones helmet
    Add more answer options

• I like #6 & 7 both real well!
    Add more answer options

• I like the 6 armor, but not really the helm... I like how the 3 helm looks similar to a fallen head.
    Add more answer options

• 1 5 and 6 looks good. 6 is my favorite though.
    Add more answer options

• No 10
    Add more answer options

• Visit www.unitedglitches.blogspot.com and they will show you all the destiny glitches in the world!
    Add more answer options

• Do titans next
    Add more answer options

• I want Tier 5 Corruptor Armour and Lady Vashj as a Fallen Queen Boss. 6 Looks pretty good though.
    Add more answer options

• 1,5 and 6 = amazing
    Add more answer options

• 6 looks like the witch king
    Add more answer options

• 6, spikey warlock looks badass.
    Add more answer options

• Voted 2. Would wear 2.
    Add more answer options

10 Replies
    • 2. It's simple, understated, & awesome
      Add more answer options

• 3 is -blam!-ing space magic batman
      Add more answer options

• 6 it looks like Sauron in light armor.
      Add more answer options

• I like them all but 5 looks the best :D
      Add more answer options

• I like 5 cuz I'm the, one shoulder pad that is amazing and the other has no shoulder pad , guy
      Add more answer options

• All of them
      Add more answer options

• 6th with horns so he can hold his purse while he storms into battle!
      Add more answer options

• What program do you use?
      Add more answer options

• Bottom half of one with the top half of three.
      Add more answer options

• War locks should wear overalls
      Add more answer options

• Since I plan on making my Warlock a female, I would choose 5. Concept 5 to be just seems the most feminine. All of them look badass especially the one that ever so slightly resembles Sauron but I cast my vote towards 5.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      1 2 3 4 5 6 7
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.